100 Years of Magic Merchandise

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Steve, you mentioned receiving your sweatshirts recently, and I was wondering if when you ordered them you happened to ask if they come in different colors. Or is it just the blue?

I'm hoping my mother will buy them for us...or at least the kids...teeheeehee... :bounce:

I'm here....it's been a wild and frustrating morning so for.

Anyhoo, the sweatshirt comes in one background color: blue. That's the way it is in the catalog anyway. Course I haven't seen it as of yet because they sent me a princess tiara and shoes instead.....

Well, I certainly hope you're going to keep those and wear them as DIS Con. I think you'd look adorable. ;) :D :D

Sorry, Barb, I sent them back. The tiara fit just fine, but the shoes woulda killed me after 30 minutes. :D

LOL and Thanks Steve. :)

I wish it came with a white and/or red background color. :( :: Pouting ::

I was kinda hoping for purple so it would match my eyes :rolleyes:

More accurately, they should have been red.

Steve, if you want to match your eyes, shouldn't it be Brown? LOL :D j/k :tongue:

You are a very bad girl Tia! LOL. You'd better be careful or I'll send Bandit over to live with you.....

smhair.gif
smhair.gif
smhair.gif
I'm afraid, I'm very afraid!
smhair.gif
smhair.gif
smhair.gif

::apologizing to Steve:: ::begging for forgiveness::

;) ;) ;)

Somebody has to be silly around here every once in a while. Keeps us from going completely bonkers. :D

You're forgiven Tia. Besides, if I didn't have Bandit, I would go whacko. :crazy:

On another note:

If you see MVMCP-specific clothing items, etc. at the party, pick them up right away. These items are not available in any other park or store, and are only available at the MK the nights of MVMCP.

All silliness aside for a minute (you guys are so bad!), Steve's right. That goes for Osborne light souveniers, too. If you see any t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs or pins, especially pins, get them then, if you want them. If you hesitate and decide later you want them, there's a good chance the items will be gone. My mom didn't see the Osborne light pins when I got mine and missed them completely. We looked for days after that and never saw them again! Lesson learned.

:earseek: I didn't even know they had MVMCP stuff! :earseek: Boy, we missed sooooo much our first time around. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up! :D You guys ROCK!!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter