$1000

K

kcsquarepants

We are going to the "World" next July. I wanted to stay at the CR but everyone else said,
CBR. Since we will be saving around $1000, I get to spend it however I want it. At first I thought this was great but, now I don't know what to spend it on. What would you do with this money. Any ideas would be Great!

Well I could spend it for you...... I didn't think so!
How about doing a couple of character meals,
see Cirque at downtown disney, an awesome show
go to disney quest,
buy a very special souviner,
stay a few extra days!,
take a tour,
check out the other parks in orlando
get pics done with Mickey,
go golfing,
take a illuminations cruise,
go mini golfing,
have a swanky dinner,
or spend a couple of nights at AKL!
Hope this gives you some ideas on how to spend that extra money!

Grover in Winnipeg
:smooth: :D :smooth: :D :smooth:

Well, gee, if I had an extra $1000 to spend at Disney, I'd probably do things that I've always wanted to do but couldn't afford such as have portraits done at Epcot for the big memorial sculpture thingy (sorry, brain on freeze at the moment) or another "tribute memorial" Or I'd do a character meal (or two). Perhaps I'd buy the entire family all new matching t-shirts. I could even see spending it for one night at AKL Savannah view. I'd do something *special* with it that the whole family would get some enjoyment out of. I'd buy the "good" pictures like in front of the castle, in front of the tree, with Mickey, Splash Mt., etc. The ones that CM's take and you can purchase for around $10-$18 each.

We've got a bit extra this year too and are planning on getting at least one family portrait either in front of the the castle or in front of the tree. Something I've always wanted to do.

Have fun spending that extra dough and if you need help, my phone number is........

:earsgirl:

It seems whenever I have any extra money I always spend it on upgrading my resort. After that, I would love to Circ., Yachtsmen Steakhouse and Concourse.

Do the Family Magic Tour in MK. Costs about $25 per person. It is our family's favorite memory of our October trip. Loved the one on one interaction.

WHen ever we have extra money we stay at a nicer resort, too.
It makes the trip that much more magical, i dont care how much you are in
your room . I enjoy the deluxe resorts so much more. If I had money to
spend I would stay at the monorail resorts or AKL since it is new.
I am not too big into "meals" because I can get great food here in Dallas, tx.

I never regret staying at a nicer resort, but I would regret spending too much
on silly food.

but that is just me.
good luck in your decision and if you cant decide I am sure there are some
people who could take your $$ for you!!!:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter