1000th post!

parrothead365

<font color=purple>I'd rather have a kiss than a s
Well I have been kicking around these boards for alittle over three years now. I thought it only fitting that I take a moment away from my normal abstract/silly humor and reflect a bit. I found the Dis while I was planning our first Disney cruise and it kind of grew from there. It has been so nice to be able to discuss/cuss with folks that share my Disney obsession. I have laughed and cried with a bunch of you. One day I will make it to a Dis meet and meet some of y'all in person. I have been around long enough to have made it into loubon's yearbook, know what LYMI means (miss ya wobin), seen dozens of threads on spanking, breast feeding, pool hopping, and trolls. To know that I would really like to meet Dan Murphy, laughed with and at Monkeyboy, and with your help introduced my DS to hidden Mickeys (we have created a monster).
I will to continue to come here as often as I can, to feed my Mickey Jones, so to all of my fellow Dis'ers... Thank you.

Doug
LYMI

Congrats on 1000.... and here's to your next 1000 :drinking1

Congrats on reaching 1000 posts!!! Keep 'em coming!!
205.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter