I just want to know how you typed only one thing and it didn't tell you your message was too short. I was going to reply with ** but it would let me! :confused3 :rolleyes: ;)

lewdyan1 said:
I just want to know how you typed only one thing and it didn't tell you your message was too short. I was going to reply with ** but it would let me! :confused3 :rolleyes: ;)

Well, I started a thread with a question, then I change my mind :sad2: go figure!
About your question, for the title doesn't matter how many characters, and then I cheated, :blush: If you pass your pointer over, you'll see this ............ but I used white color to make them invisible :blush:

PixieDust32 said:
Well, I started a thread with a question, then I change my mind :sad2: go figure!
About your question, for the title doesn't matter how many characters, and then I cheated, :blush: If you pass your pointer over, you'll see this ............ but I used white color to make them invisible :blush:
:stir:
Wow, super cool! :teeth: You shouldn't have told me, I was so impressed at your magic posting skills! :teeth: ;)

lewdyan1 said:
:stir:
Wow, super cool! :teeth: You shouldn't have told me, I was so impressed at your magic posting skills! :teeth: ;)

You asked me! :sad1: Now my secret is out and I have to kill you. (just kidding)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter