Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great idea!

As a Croc wearer I think this design is too cute!

I'm gonna have to make my DD (2) a t-shirt with this design and she can wear this shirt while wearing her pink crocs princess:

I also really like the sig....thank you!

I just wanted to take the time to thank Cruiser1969, TripleFigs, and TravelinGal for the Croc T-shirt design. This was my first attempt at making a t-shirt with transfers. It was very easy and the shirts are adorable. My girls are going to look so cute wearing them with their crocs on. Thanks again!!!!!

Our2Girls&Disney said:
I just wanted to take the time to thank Cruiser1969, TripleFigs, and TravelinGal for the Croc T-shirt design. This was my first attempt at making a t-shirt with transfers. It was very easy and the shirts are adorable. My girls are going to look so cute wearing them with their crocs on. Thanks again!!!!!

We'd love to see a picture!

I'll see what I can do. Taking a picture is no problem. It is uploading it here. I have never done that before. I'll try after work today.

Thanks again here's my picture. :)

dis4.jpg

Cool design, I will have to do one for DD and give it to her to wear with her crocs!! :thumbsup2

itdjbw said:
Cool design, I will have to do one for DD and give it to her to wear with her crocs!! :thumbsup2

I love this DISign too! :goodvibes

Wow - I was directed to this board by my friend who said this was one of the friendliest boards on the DIS. I don't think she's right - y'all are yelling at me because I asked one question?

TravelinGal said:
I don't know why you think you're being yelled at.
I put the shoes on all of the characters except Minnie - and I saw the original large image of her - I simply stated that they were put on the correct feet.

You're new here, so you don't know people yet, but we don't usually criticize each others work unless one has asked for constructive criticism.

Peace :hippie:

You did bold your response, maybe she thought that was yelling. Just being devils advocate. pirate:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter