10th trip to The Magic - fireworks, Christmas and fun

I loved reading about your trip and seeing your photos of all the new stuff. I think the castle changing colour looks fantastic. Can't wait now only 5 weeks to go.

the castle-lighting ceremonies are always one of the highlights of a Christmas season trip for me, so beautiful :love:

I haven't been on this forum for ages, but came on tonight to see if there were any trip reports to get me in the mood for my trip next weekend (only booked it a few days ago!) and yours did the trick. I love all your photos. Only hope we get the low crowd levels & mild weather you did. Thanks for sharing.

brill Karen - are you going to do a "live" trip report again? I love reading your TRs, they are always so relaxed :).

Great photos, made me really wistful as I was there the same time last year and could really use a Disney Xmas fix right now! Looks like a fantastic time, and I like the way you've themed your report :surfweb:
Thanks as ever for sharing!

no problem, I like doing TRs so I can look back myself when I need a little Disney pick-me-up :goodvibes.

no problem, I like doing TRs so I can look back myself when I need a little Disney pick-me-up :goodvibes.

Same here :rotfl: reading yours actually prompted me to read my own and refresh my memory, its great to have them there and look back

brill Karen - are you going to do a "live" trip report again? I love reading your TRs, they are always so relaxed :).[/QUOTE]

I might - it's nice to have them to read back over myself in the future. I'm staying at the Marriott again, so will have internet access & my husband won't be coming with us this time - he has to work - so I'll not have much else to do in the evenings after the girls are in bed. Glad to hear some else likes reading them too.

Enjoyed finishing reading this. :goodvibes

I always use the school holidays as my time to catch up on trip reports. I'm working my way backwards down the page - by the time I go back to work next week I should be well into the summer reports which will get me nicely into the mood for our trip next August!

I have loved reading this and such lovely photos, thanks. These winter trip reports have really got me thinking about going during the Xmas season! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter