11/14 Fantasy's unscheduled stop in San Salvador

Malestrom Troll

Mouseketeer
Currently on the Fantasy. We had to make a stop at San Salvador for a critically ill passenger who had to be airlifted back to the US. This happened 11/15 while en route to Tortola. We dropped anchor in Bonefish Bay on the Northwest side of the island. This is happening as I post it. I'm assuming a lifeboat from the ship will transfer the passenger to shore then a plane will take them back to the states.20211115_153201.jpg

I think this is the plane that will be taking the ill passenger.

Attachments

• 20211115_170153.jpg
    20211115_170153.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 96
Just got an update. That plane is not taking the passenger. A jet is in flight from Florida and will be here in an hour then they will ferry to shore and fly to Tampa

Last edited:
Just docked in Tortola. 45 min later than originally scheduled. The passenger evacuated was not COVID related.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter