11/23 Magic Cruisers

DisneyDarwin

Mouseketeer
Well, it's getting close, and I can hardly sit still (much less work). I started packing last night, not much left to do. Got to get some green ribbon so other DISers can spot me. Got to liquidate my bank account and get cash. Grandmother and auntie, not going, ordered DD9 a welcome aboard basket from Shirley that should absolutely thrill her. I had them throw in a 12 pack of diet coke so I don't have to tote it on board! Got a haircut --- much better for snorkeling! Got to get the next book in the series I'm reading. Looking forward to meeting a few of you on board.

hey disneydarwin --

We cannot wait to go! We leave Friday night and I'm losing my concentration already. I still have a business trip tomorrow but managed to make it just one day.

I'm packing too. My guest room looks like someone is having a warehouse sale - there are shoes and clothes on every surface! Every night I go in there and put away a couple of things. My goal is 2 suitcases and my little wheelie.

DD and I have our evening of beauty on Thursday night - manicure, pedicure - the works. We decided not to do that stuff on board.

Have you seen the weather down there this week? So glad we are not there now! It must be cold (all things being relative...I have snow on the ground) your way, too.

imgoingtodisney --did you get hit with the big ice storm? Our friends near Worcester got hammered!

Our weather here is pretty nice actually, clear skies for the fifth straight day. DW looked up the forecasts for next week and most everything looked quite promising. Like you, I don't want to take so much, but a week's worth of stuff does add up even without redundant packing.

We're packing in Atlanta, too! I'm taking 2 bags for the 3 of us and think I have this down to a science! We'll be arriving Friday afternoon and staying at the Radisson.

I ordered two baskets from Shirley. One for my boys and one for the friends we are traveling with! By DS8s will be delighted with the basket with a beach towel and sunglasses for each of them along with all the other goodies! Shirley and her staff are so nice and accommodating!

It's really here after all those months of planning and thinking it would never arrive!

HAVE A GREAT TIME YOU GUYS!!!
We will be getting on the boat when you get off!!

Not to rush your vacation to a close, or anything!!!

Yea, and don't wear out the staff....and leave some booze!!!

Happy Turkey Day on the Magic !!!! ENJOY!
Laurie

lol - Laurie's right - please leave some booze - you have a few serious partyers coming onboard the 30th

hows the excitement? are you guys sleeping? getting anything of any significance done?

anyone have a SPR?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter