11/24/07 We are Better Than Leftovers!!! Nana Head reunion Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgfour

"I'm You, you're Me, and she's Her."
Amen sister! I'm wishing real hard right now for saddle bags and thunder thighs to come her way in 10 years.
pray.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someday we'll see her on The Biggest Loser and she'll say that pizza was her undoing!:happytv:

I acknowledged your funny in post #7989 (or thereabouts. . .):thumbsup2

Besides, isn't Shell synonymous with funny??? (I checked my thesaurus!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thbananabuttkisser.gif
Keep it coming, Cheri :rotfl2:

Amen sister! I'm wishing real hard right now for saddle bags and thunder thighs to come her way in 10 years.
pray.gif

:lmao: :lmao:

I see a lot of high school girls what with DH's business. Believe me that goes through my mind a lot. No offense to the wonderful HS girls who hang out here...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Someday we'll see her on The Biggest Loser and she'll say that pizza was her undoing!:happytv:

Yes... but notice the whole pizza is still there on the plate...

Maybe it's just pizza for show...

Just sayin'...

If that was MY pizza it'd be at least half gone!!!:rotfl:
(Of course Jackson would have eatin' a quarter of it!)

heres a pic of the little hussy that asked my baby out

P4150047.jpg

She actually doesn't look that much like a hussy...gosh when I was her age I wore short short skirts, lots a make up and very high heels...OK so I was a hussy:rotfl2:

Tonya, lucky for me the free meal goes to Austin. Etiquette down here is, she asked, its her dance so she pays:banana: :banana: I just buy a corsage.

Mel, I'm pretty sure Austin finished her pizza for her, but we have hung out with them before and the little b**ch can eat. DIE DIE DIE:headache: :headache:

Um ... does pizza sound really good for dinner to anyone else about right now? :rolleyes1

She actually doesn't look that much like a hussy...gosh when I was her age I wore short short skirts, lots a make up and very high heels...OK so I was a hussy:rotfl2:

Any photos of this would be really fun Christine...

Oh I didn't notice that I got the 8000th post. Way cool.

Right now all I got to say its time for some BOAT DRINKS

love ya all.

Tonya, lucky for me the free meal goes to Austin. Etiquette down here is, she asked, its her dance so she pays:banana: :banana: I just buy a corsage.

Mel, I'm pretty sure Austin finished her pizza for her, but we have hung out with them before and the little b**ch can eat. DIE DIE DIE:headache: :headache:

That's just not right.

Have a nice night everyone! If I do make it back on it will be LATE. And you kids wil have added another 7 pages!

Maybe not though... good tv night!!!:happytv:

The pizza is ordered ............

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter