11/24-11/28 dining reviews

720L

DIS Veteran
11/24: Dinner at Everything Pop. Me and DS, DD had chicken fingers. DH had Panini Sandwich. He said his was good. Ours was standard Disney chicken fingers.

11/25: Breakfast at Fountainview: bagels for kids (they were soft not chewy-kids really liked them) blueberry muffin for me and DH. I got a mocha latte. Muffins and latte were really good.
Character lunch at Garden Grill: Food was nothing I would want again but this was the best character interaction with kids we've had. We had a table on the bottom row so we could watch the restaurant slowly turning and the characters spent a lot of time with the kids. We will definitely go here again, but will go for the ice cream social because it's cheaper and the food wasn't worth the $$. Also wouldn't want to sit at the higher tables. We never saw anybody else except characters and waiters because the booth backs are so high. Great atmosphere.
Dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express: This has become a must do when we come to Disney. I had garlic mashed potatoes and some of DH margarita pizza, kids had pizza also. Excellent food.

11/26: Breakfast at Kusafiri Bakery at AK: Me and DH had awesome cinnamon rolls, kids had bagels. I got a mocha latte that was really good.
Lunch at Restaurantasaurus: Kids and DH got chicken McNuggets, I ran to Flame Tree BBQ and got a pork sandwich. Best thing I've had at Disney besides fish and chips at Rose & Crown in Epcot.
Dinner at Columbia Harbour House: DH and DD got fish and fries basket, me and DS got chicken and fries basket. Standard Disney food.

11/27: No breakfast just got milk and juice for all of us.
Lunch at Toy Story Pizza Planet: DH, DD & DS got pizza, I got a salad. Had a piece of DS pizza. I think this is really good food for Disney fast food.
Dinner at Everything Pop: DH got spaghetti w/ meatballs--he said it was o.k. I got a Sloppy Joe. Yuck. DD got buttermilk chicken. Yuck. DS got chicken fingers. Can't go wrong with those! Since we didn't eat much at dinner, came back later for a snack: DH got cheescake he said was good, I got a brownie that was yummy. Kids had potatoe chips. We don't eat healthy on vacation!

11/28: Breakfast at Everything Pop: can't remember what we got but it was something quick.
Lunch at Pecos Bills: Hot dogs and fries for all of us. I wanted chicken strips but all they had were cold chicken strips (what's that about?). The hot dogs were standard hot dogs.
Dinner at Rose and Crown (not sit down the outside one): We all got fish and chips and it was excellent! Love this place. We had the perfect table next to the street so we could people watch and it was a gorgeous night.

Note: For one of our snacks we got milkshakes, a rootbeer float and a hot fudge sundae from Mrs Potts Cupboard. They were all wonderful! We're adding this to one of our must eats list.

Thanks for the reviews. You hit some of our favorites - we love breakfast at the Fountainview, and Wolfgang Puck Express is great too. We also agree that the best character interaction (but not food) we've had was at Garden Grill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter