11/30 Magic cruisers....anyone concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard from him today? How does he feel about this? I can't believe how upset my DD was when I told her that the cruise might be canceled. I didn't expect her to get that upset, because I told her that we will be going somewhere hot... I didn't think she cared about the cruise part that much. But, she does. I checked out a couple of other cruise lines for availability, just in case we can't go Disney, and none of them seem even close to Disney in restaurants, kids clubs and just plain fun!

Hey all...here I am...and yes I did get a call today....and we are going no questions asked....I planned this cruise for a year....we are going......we are going...we are going.....and maybe I will get upgraded from my category 5 to maybe a 3....yes I know.l...it won't happen....but let's get ready.....have a Happy Thanksgiving....and enjoy ourselves....and I have not forgotten what the Toronto Maple Leafs did to my Islanders last year....
Let's go.....3 days to the "MAGIC"!!!
Tom:bounce: :Pinkbounc YIPPEE!!YIPEE!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Maybe we will have to have a hockey challenge to prove who has the better team! haha.... don't mess with a Canadian hockey fan!!!! haha
Glad you are going. We are also going (if Disney lets us). I am not giving up our Business class seats on the airplane (took all our points to buy them) or our mid-ship veranda cabin that we took such care in booking so long ago.

Ah...Maple Leafs are wimps....they kicked our a.. last year...but this is a different year.....LOL.....but seriously....there is no reason to cancel this cruise....DCL told me this evening that they have never canceled a cruise before....but I do wonder what would happen if you show up at the port and they say you are not going out....what would you do? We live in NY...and you just can't turn around and go home...what would there responsibility be to you....will they get you a hotel room? What would happen?
Talk to you guys soon.....
Tom

Besides speaking to DCL numerous times yesterday I was also on the phone to DVC. DH was too. There isnt much availability currently at any WDW resort. We may be able to get a room somewhere hopefully. I told DCL that my worst nightmare in this situation is flying into FL 10am Fri morn with no roof over our heads for the next 8nights! We leave our house at 1pm Thurs, staying at 2 different hotels before we board ship - it wont be easy to reach us.

Don't you have a cell number you can give them? I'd get one if you are that concerned!!

Ok Tom and Linda............
Don't get Johnny started on hockey...he is a goalie and he loves the Rangers and yes a bit of a problem with our friends being from Boston with the Bruins and all......so seeya Saturday......

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are almost there! Let's build the excitement again! woohoo woohoo... yeah yeah!!!!

I can feel myself letting the negative feelings slide away - hey in 5hrs Im on vaca!
See ya at the port - excitement building - maybe while Im having a rum & pineapple tonight I'll have to get out my DCL video

Imgoingtodisney, Have a great trip!! I can't wait for your trip report when you you get back....ahhhhhhhh...what a feeling knowing you are on your way!! Have a blast!! :wave:

DCL has cancelled this sailing. See the separate thread for updates.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, for those who were sailing on 11/30 please feel free to continue this discussion on the update thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter