12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becka - your little girl looks so grown up in your sig ic - what size is she in now? We are going for Haley's 18m appt next week *just a bit late*!

Originally Posted by becka
One of my good friends' DH had one less than a year ago and he didn't have to go back for any testing. Apparently with the newer methods they don't just cut and tie but cut, tie back, and cauterize so it is supposed to be effective pretty much immediately. DH is so looking forward to it....
Here is an example of why I am glad DH doesn't read or post. Reading that even made me flinch and shift uncomfortably ;) This is on my list of things that need to be done yesterday.
MommyMinnie said:
You just made me feel sooo old!
I am going to wear a caftan to formal night. :sad2:
My mother thought she was going through menopause when she was 46 but nope - oops it was my sister. I'm not taking any chances.

lillygator said:
Becka - your little girl looks so grown up in your sig ic - what size is she in now? We are going for Haley's 18m appt next week *just a bit late*!

Allie turned 18 months on 7/24. I still have not made her 18 month checkup. I keep forgetting. I need to do that tomorrow. :)

lbgraves said:
You haven't heard him talk before? :listen:

nope! I hate the news unless there is a storm or an AA that we need to watch for. We have so many busy bodies in the office I am always getting my daily dose!

In fact - the news team showed up today when we were evacuated!!

BuzzBoyMom said:
What are RPGs?

Speaking of... John is in the house everyone! :wave2: Hi John!!! Let's clean up our language...no talk of SPANX, twins or bananas.

Hi Karen :wave:

I've got two words for what you asked everyone to do . . .

FAT CHANCE!

John

Jhalkias said:
Hi Karen :wave:

I've got two words for what you asked everyone to do . . .

FAT CHANCE!

John

But it is a slimmer, sleeker chance with Spanx.... :lmao:

oh and I would so LOVE DH to get the snip....I could go off the patch and since my lovely insurance next will cover NOTHING but the old fashioned pill...but he will never let knives, scissors, etc come anywhere near!

PLUS - he is the one who wants some sort of TEAM!! I say now we have a 2 girl beach volleyball team!

Oh and thanks guys. You had me watching BB last night. Fortunately I had watched some of it last year so that group in control season 6 I knew them. The thing I would love someone to explain to me is why didn't anyone go up to that Marcelus guy and just ask him if he took the tv and money like those two goof ball guys were planting? :confused3 How did the blond chick betray Kayser? I remember him from before. What is the deal wih Chicken George and why does he always clean and cook?

Jhalkias said:
On our last cruise, the curiousity finally got the best of me after constantly seeing this on the Navigators- I told Amy, how does this Bill W have friends on EVERY cruise? Maybe I should stop by and see who they are! I finally had to ask a CM who they were - Thank goodness I did not just decide to stop by - that would have been just a tad embarrasing!

John

Oh no! I wish that I had known. I would have clued you in on that. :rotfl: For that matter....IDK if DH knows what that is so the two of you could have walked in on a meeting. :teeth:

lillygator said:
oh and I would so LOVE DH to get the snip....I could go off the patch and since my lovely insurance next will cover NOTHING but the old fashioned pill...but he will never let knives, scissors, etc come anywhere near!

PLUS - he is the one who wants some sort of TEAM!! I say now we have a 2 girl beach volleyball team!

Our Johns are "two pea in a pod" nothing coming near their bananas!

Our Johns... that sounds like we are ummmmm welll in a certain line of work...

lillygator said:

When say it like that it made me flinch and I had it done 25 years ago! Just tell him that it takes the worry out of being close.(reference to an old commercial) :thumbsup2

becka said:
One of my good friends' DH had one less than a year ago and he didn't have to go back for any testing. Apparently with the newer methods they don't just cut and tie but cut, tie back, and cauterize so it is supposed to be effective pretty much immediately. DH is so looking forward to it.... ;)

Nope, not going to happen. Not in this lifetime. Lasers? Tying up? Go back to the Spanx talk, I'm squirming in my seat through this conversation.

:banana:

John

BuzzBoyMom said:
Have you guys made your limo ressies yet? We do a rental car going down to the port since we arrive the day before, but I can't remember how far out I need to book my return limo ride back to the airport on the 16th.

Anyone want to recommend a company? Seems that they get such mixed reviews over time.
We will take Disney bus back to the airport. We like it because we can check our luggage at the port and not have to deal with it at the airport.

BuzzBoyMom said:
So you guys might appreciate this...

one of the main reasons I'm actually on tonight is b/c DH had a football coaches meeting...at some local restaurant....after practice...bring the kids.

Anyone got the picture yet - a bunch of guys, after 2 hours of football practice heading over to a restaurant to "meet" (yeah, sure!) and discuss strategy for the upcoming game and they are supposed to bring the boys to keep each other company and play at the restaurant.

HUH?!!!!

So I ask DH - are ya supposed to bring a change of clothes or will these little kids be hangign around in football cleats, football pants with those funky pads sticking out all over and sweaty shirts.

He responds - Good question.

Well, I left the house at 6:30 AM and I waved to them as I passed them going to practice and I was on my way home at 5:30.

Does anyone want to venture a guess what that scene looks like at the restaurant?!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I told DH to call me and I'd come get the boys. No call yet and its been over an hour. I kinda want to head over there just to see what that looks like...but I'd hate to see what it smells like.

pewwww! That funky little boy sweat smell! I've had a car full of that once or twice! :lmao:

Bella2000 said:
The thing I would love someone to explain to me is why didn't anyone go up to that Marcelus guy and just ask him if he took the tv and money like those two goof ball guys were planting? :confused3

Because it is reality TV. :rotfl:

lillygator said:

In fact I told John I could do it. I saw it on the "operation" once It really wasn't that difficult. A little ice, a little snip, a stitch, and pixiedust: you're done!

Jhalkias said:
Nope, not going to happen. Not in this lifetime. Lasers? Tying up? Go back to the Spanx talk, I'm squirming in my seat through this conversation.

:banana:

John
You might change your tune when Sophia goes to her first sleep away camp. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter