12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
can this day go any slower? I am still trying to figure out how to get things to people. I have way too much princess stuff so the extras I will bring to dinner and give out to kids around us....I just checked the manifest and see a few names I need to make magnets for.

I need to do my spreadsheet, I have one for meals and such at WDW, never done one for DCL though, you have inspired me Becka.

Pj

I have not had time to check the website. Between catching up, being a mom, and shopping I have been busy. Does Lisa have posted who is in which station? JW

klineyqueen said:
My kids are generally good at restaurants. In 3 years we had to take our DS out one time. If we need to take him out on the cruise...he will just go to the kids club!

DS loved knowing that when he was done eating that he could go to the kids club. :) However, DD is the one I am most worried about. When she is done eating she wants to get down from the table. I am just hoping there will be enough entertainment (that we and everyone else provides) so she will do better.

becka said:
Just had to share this one. The Tom Cruise banana!!! :lmao:

FOFRBanana0518HL.gif
Wooo HOOO...that is so funny!!!!!HA HA HA!!!!

pjpoohbear said:
I need to do my spreadsheet, I have one for meals and such at WDW, never done one for DCL though, you have inspired me Becka.

Pj

This is no where near as detailed as my WDW spreadsheets - those are massive. I love them! :love: :lmao: It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to see all that information in a concise format. :cloud9:

klineyqueen said:
I have not had time to check the website. Between catching up, being a mom, and shopping I have been busy. Does Lisa have posted who is in which station? JW

I don't know if she was going to post it or not. We discussed it in chat this weekend. She told a few of us in chat who we would be sitting with.

I don't envy Lisa for having that job. I am sure trying to get this group seated together could not have been an easy job. ;)

pyramid2000 said:
My don't we seem like a sad group in late dining. :sad2: But I believe Elaine will be there too with her big group too! Sorry if I have the wrong person...
Sad group?? Don't you remember that we are the FUN group? :lmao: :rotfl2:

87Heel said:
YEAH! we have spreadsheet geeks, too!

I even do my packing list in spreadsheet form.... just more proof that I really need help! :lmao:

becka said:
This is no where near as detailed as my WDW spreadsheets - those are massive. I love them! :love: :lmao: It gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling to see all that information in a concise format. :cloud9:

You are a sick sick girl, lol.

Pj
Welcome to the club sister!

becka said:
I don't know if she was going to post it or not. We discussed it in chat this weekend. She told a few of us in chat who we would be sitting with.

I don't envy Lisa for having that job. I am sure trying to get this group seated together could not have been an easy job. ;)
I don't know how she isn't going batty figuring it all out!!!! We LOVE LISA for all that she does!!!!!

I made it to page 1300. I think I will take a break for a while...be back later!

becka said:
:rotfl: at Lisa’s additional powers. All the smilies she can post without restrictions….I am so jealous. Can’t something be done for the “smiley queen”? :lmao:

The dining thing sounds great. I hope they put the stations close to one another as well. We are going to have so much fun. I cannot begin to tell you guys how much I am looking forward to meeting at all of you. I only wish we were on a much longer cruise together.

Brandi – I can’t believe you would call me a brat! :sad2: I am deeply hurt and offended. You can find another twin!!!! just kidding ;)

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: Yes, I do get told if I post too many of the board smilies. That one is an image file & you can post as many images as you want I think. :teeth:

pjpoohbear said:
SSHHH! DONE and PACKED! You all should wait and see for the fun stuff, lol. We will have our own version.

Pj

PJ, be sure to pm Vanessa so she knows. :)

I can't wait until our first dinner......our table is going to ROCK!!!! ----I feel for all who get stuck with us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter