12/09/06 Cruise Continued ~ Pirating Bananas DIS Geekorama Part 2 Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
lbgraves said:
Yes, he called at 7:45 am Monday to tell me that he had to go to MD that afternoon for the week. If things didn't start hitting the fan it would be better. I tried calling him. He will be home Friday night but we wont be able to discuss anything until Saturday. I am praying that the kids don't get suspended tomorrow...that will only make it worse. Yesturday when they were fighting with my friend's DS they were on school grounds. A talk DS had today with the counselor about other things brought that "disagreement" up. I never thought that it could affect them all that way since it wasn't during school. I am praying that nothing else is done about it. :(
Oh man! We will put you and the kids in our prayers for sure, Lisa. Let us know how it turns out. :grouphug:

klineyqueen said:
I honestly was thinking you were going to say...he had his hands in his pants! Then it was something sweet! He likes his pretty mommy!

I thought his hands/pants thing because my DS just started to do that...it REALLY annoys me!
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

pjpoohbear said:
I Got My Dme Tags Tonight, Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
famous21.gif

Pj
We did too!! :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: Seeming more real now! :bounce:

pjpoohbear said:
I took DME last October, but did not receive my tags, due to delivery method. It took over 7 hours to get my bags, lol. This time I will have tags, so maybe just 5 hours to get my bags.

Note to self: pack in day bag clothes for MVMCP.

Pj
Our bags arrived within minutes of us arriving last year. Hope we are that lucky again. Of course, coming from the west coast we arrive late, not during the afternoon rush.

bubbasmom99 said:
We had horrendous winds here today. Our freestanding canopy in our backyard flew across the yard, (probably tumbled over and over) and wound up next to the fence (about 40 feet away)... knocking over everything in its path, and shattering the glass top patio table. I guess we should be lucky it didn't flip over the fence into the neighbor's yard.

That canopy was over $300 and we've only had it since August :( It's all bent up now. It gets windy sometimes but it's never been bad enough to blow stuff like this around, ugh.
Wow. We get often winds that send our umbrella's flying across the yard and pasture if we forget to put them down. We live on the side of a hill though and the wind is always more here in the evening than in the valley.

Joy, wow! Do the winds come from the coast?

Angie, I was into MCO at 1:30 last time, this time I will land at 11am, so I should have my bags around 2 or so. I don't know if I am heading to MK as soon as I get to SSR or if I will rest and head to MK and the party for 4pm. It really does not matter which day a activate my AP as we are going to the parks in October next year

Pj

Learn something, I type much better when I do not look at the computer screen.

pjpoohbear said:
Joy, wow! Do the winds come from the coast?

Angie, I was into MCO at 1:30 last time, this time I will land at 11am, so I should have my bags around 2 or so. I don't know if I am heading to MK as soon as I get to SSR or if I will rest and head to MK and the party for 4pm. It really does not matter which day a activate my AP as we are going to the parks in October next year

Pj

Learn something, I type much better when I do not look at the computer screen.

Our plane lands around 7:30, I think. We usually arrive between 5 and 8 depending on which airline gives me the best deal and where we fly through.

TanaL said:
Caroline, what about making the ressie now to take advantage of the discount, but buying trip insurance in case the timing doesn't work out?

I don't know if trip insurane would cover it??? :confused3 I did put in for a quote with DU. My niece keeps saying she couldn't afford it, but if I hear that her DH will be back in time and would have to time off to go, I will find a way to make it happen. :teeth:

klineyqueen said:
My DS asked to go in for a nap today. He has been laying around all day, crying, whining, and mopping up a runny nose. That can only mean 1 thing! Sick with a cold again!

Tomorrow is his preschool field trip to a pumpkin patch. They have a hayride and corn maze scheduled. He is so excited about it. I will feel so badly if he gets really sick and has to miss it.

:grouphug: pixiedust:

MommyMinnie said:
Caroline, are the military rates through the USAA TA or another way?

I read it somewhere here that they were available (V?). All Seasons has some rates listed for military, but not this cruise. Hence, I put in for the quote with DU to see. :goodvibes

I actually put the hair-ties away so as not to misplace them. I also opened a box from Disney today (I got it about a month ago?) and found a new bathingsuit for Dina and Mickey polo shirts for the family. They "match", but are different colors. They are very comfy. :thumbsup2 Put those away too.

GoofyforGoofy said:
Yeah, of course.

Wifey?...can you look thru your archives for a photo of the back of my head...thats all their gonna see as they're running for a hammock.... :p

:lmao:
Go ahead, run, run, as fast as you can! I'll just stroll over an hour or so later and ask one of you fine, nice, generous people if I can have a sit in one of those there hammocks! :thumbsup2

I'm watching Fast Times at Ridgemont High right now. I loved this movie when I was in Jr. High.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter