12/14/02 Eastern Cruise

lauriejayne

Earning My Ears
Looking for anyone sailing on this cruise especially those with kids. I have a 14 year old and 4 year old. This is our first cruise with Disney and my first time doing a thread. We are so excited.

Welcome lauriejayne! We have another link "December 14 who's with me" that has quite a few of us listed. I am excited about your kid's ages, because I have a 14 year old girl and a 6 year old girl. email me at ldw@mr-themeyersgroup.com (my work) and we can see if they can hook up by email before we sail.:p

Laura

My hubby and I are going on the 12/14 Magic Cruise also. Are you guys concerned at all that they will dock the boat before our cruise due to the illness? We are worried that it may get delayed or worse, even cancelled, if this virus keeps spreading. :mad:

My hubby and I are on the 14th cruise, too and I'm not worried about it. We will definately go no matter what! We will just be extra careful about washing hand ALWAYS and probably bring some Purell!
Now if they cancel the cruise or dry dock the boat, I will be one heartbroken girl. I do not see Disney doing that though, so it's not an option for me!
Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter