12-2 MVMCP folks- Big Photo Opertunity!

Thanks, Patrick, for putting the link here! I think this is a great idea!! Don't you?? :)

This sounds like fun. But, I don't think I'm allowed to bring food inside the US - so if anybody could bring an extra can of corn:D

Steve, I just noticed Bandit's BIG chewer.....LOL.....too funny! That looks like the good life. :D

Sandra - rest assured we will make sure you have can of corn. Now do you prefer creamed or niblets?!?!?

For those of you flying in and, potentially coming Cornless- Beverly Lynn & I discovered that you buy Canned or Frozen Corn at the store in Wilderness Lodge.... I will try to bring in a couple cans in case some of you can't get any.....Plasticware is easily available at the park restaraunts.....

A second photo-op time is in the works for those who cannot make the MVMCP on the 2nd. Probably Saturday morning, between other mini-meets at MK? Suggestions welcome on the thread on the CB or here.

I am making a grocery stop at Super Wal-mart and would be willing to pick up cans for anyone if needed. PM me and let me know... I'll gladly add it to my excel spread sheet:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter