12 x 12 Book

ferrytale

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
New to this board, so forgive any ignorance...
I am looking for a 12 x 12 book to scrap my recent trip but haven't found one I like at AC Moore or Joann's yet. Anyone have any ideas where to try, either online or in a store? Let me know! Thanks! :thumbsup2

What kind of a book are you looking for -do you have something in mind for the cover - do you have any idea what kind of pages you want.

Rebecca

Sorry, I guess that was a little vague - Looking for a 12 x 12 to scrap our recent trip to WDW & DCL. Looking for something Disney on the cover, I've seen a few with Mickey, but they didn't really hit me as what I wanted...not sure exactly what I want, but just looking for options on where to look. Thanks!

I am also looking for a 12x12 book but all I can find are post bound albums and i really like the ones from creative memories (with the straps) but I can't find any with disney on them. Any ideas?

This can be a tough thing! I have bought two albums in AC Moore - both by Sandylion. The one was an older one that is red w/Mickey on it that I like, but the newer one is all black and I really don't like it a lot.

What I ended up doing was buying two inexpensive red albums for our 2006 trip and split up the layouts within the two albums. No way would I fit 85 layouts in one album. The plain red albums don't "scream Disney", but they were my best solution and they weren't a lot of money.

You could google for Sandylion albums. You could also check out this site....http://www.mousememories.com/

Creative Memories also under Persona (custom foiling) has the Mickey sillouette ºOº, and then you could also personalize the album with your family name and the date of the trip.

I personally LOVE the CM Mickey 12 x 12 album and the Mickey Classic Perfect Fit papers but I am bias. :)

Sandylion also make Princess 12 x 12 and a Purple Tinkerbell 12 x 12. Ek Success makes an all black with an embosses Mickey. They also have a Cinderella, and I have seen a couple of others. I think a Pooh and another Mickey. I am not sure if the last two are still available it has been a while since I have seen them.

Another vote for the CM album :thumbsup2

For our 2004 trip I used CM's 12x12 black window opening album- love seeing our family pic. on Main Street with the castle in the backgound on the cover.

For our 2006 trip I used the 12x12 Mickey album.

I love them both!

Also try ebay search for Disney Scrapbook Album. I did a search and came up with 2 pages. Hope that helps you.

I LOVE the CM Mickey album (and the perfect fit papers). The snap pack is also very useful, even for a bigger album. I've heard its WSL so I might get another one for "next time" :rolleyes:

I generally use CM as well but for my last WDW trip I bought a set of two 12 x 12 albums ($26) from Costco because of the great price and seemingly nice quality. They are bright yellow leather with a window on the front cover (have a photo of my family in front of the castle), the sheets are top load. I also bought a box of 50 extra sheets & protectors ($14). So far I like that I can move the sheets around so easily without taking the whole book apart.

The CM Disney album is cute, I didn't know they sold those!

Another vote for the CM Mickey album. I have the 12x12 and my daughter scrapped our trip in the CM 7x7 Mickey album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter