12x12 Cardstock

WeeLilFriends

Rollercoaster Junkie
I was reading some old posts and was wondering ...
WHERE would I get 12x12 Cardstock? :confused:

Thanks in Advance,
Kelly

Here's the old Post(s):

SplshMtn --- [9902-05-2006, 08:33 AM]
Ok, another question for those with 12x12 printers.

Are you printing on 12x12 cardstock OR 12x12 photo paper?
If 12x12 photo paper, where do you get it? (if it even exists)

WHAT are you printing? In other words, are you printing the entire layout on cardstock.... or are you printing everything except the photos & adding physical photos after its printed.

Guess I'm wondering quality of an enitre layout printed on cardstock vs photos printed on photo paper. Know what I mean? LOL

**AND**

Samantha --- [02-11-2006, 08:46 PM]
I use Microsoft Picture It (now Digital Image Pro) for most things. It's more user friendly than the others (Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, and Paint Shop Pro).
I use Microsoft Picture It as well and it is easier to use then Photoshop Elements, which I also have.

As for what I print, I usually use my printer to print on 12 x 12 cardstock, if I want the journaling directly on the cardstock. I have been using it lately to make my own Patterned Paper. I just scanned some Patriots material to my computer and then printed it on 12 x 12 cardstock. It came out great and I don't have to go looking for certain patterned papers now!

If I want to print on photo paper, I have never printed 12 x 12, only different varieties of that, like 12 x 4 or similiar. That is only if I want the picture to run the entire length of my scrapbook page. I have printed out 13 x 19 pictures of my children, but those were for portraits that I sent to my parents. I hardly ever print that size though because it uses a lot of ink and my printer has three different cartridges to buy for!

I buy my photo paper at Staples. It is 13 x 19 Glossy. I don't like the Matte kind at all, to me it doesn't look like a real photo, but that is my opinion. I also buy the 8 1/2 x 11 to use for regular photos that I scrapbook. I can fit quite a few pictures on one sheet of that.

:)

Um... EVERYWHERE!! 12 x 12 cardstock is available at EVERY local scrapping store, Michael's, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby, Joanne's Fabrics. Were you looking for something in particular?....................P

Um... EVERYWHERE!! 12 x 12 cardstock is available at EVERY local scrapping store, Michael's, A.C. Moore, Hobby Lobby, Joanne's Fabrics. Were you looking for something in particular?....................P
I want to do 12x12 digital layouts via my HP over-sized printer.
So i just wanted inexpensive (plain/no design) 12x12 cardstock.

Thanks,
New to this :)

if you have an AC Moore, all open stock paper is 40% off this week (Bazzill for $0.35 a sheet!!!!)

You can also get multipacks fairly inexpensive

I want to do 12x12 digital layouts via my HP over-sized printer.
So i just wanted inexpensive (plain/no design) 12x12 cardstock.

Thanks,
New to this :)

You should be able to get packs of plain white cardstock at any of the places mentioned. Good luck with your project...............P

I mostly buy Die Cuts with a view Stacks. I try to get htem when I have a 50 or 40 % off coupon. They have some beautiful cardstock to choose from. Go to Joanns online and search under scrapbook paper 12x12 and you will see what I am talking about.

if you have an AC Moore, all open stock paper is 40% off this week (Bazzill for $0.35 a sheet!!!!)

You can also get multipacks fairly inexpensive

Did AC Moore just start carrying the Bazzill paper? I hadn't seen this at mine. (Not that I need more paper...but that has nothing to do with it ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter