12x12 Disney Albums?

wenrob

DIS Veteran
Well, after scouring the internet it occurred to me to ask the experts. When we went to Disneyland in 2007 I had not idea I would become a (digi) scrapbooker so only bought a photo album. What I would really like is a 12x12 album that matches the photo album, red w/all the characters and 2007 on the front. I have found the Disney World album but cannot find the Disneyland album. Do any of you have any idea where to find it or if it's even possible to get it anymore?

If it's just not possible I'm open to suggestions for albums. I saw one with a castle, fireworks and Mickey and Minnie on the cover. I swear, I saw it 12x12 but now can only find it as 8x8.

If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

I just went to Disney Land and bought a great album there. I would call them and see if they have what ypu are looking for...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter