12x12 Weird Everyday Completed Page Prototypes

I'm not usually one for punches of any kind, but my enabler friends convinced me to get the threading water punch (which you are right, has a really strange name). I used it on my Christmas cards and loved it - now I'm thinking I need some more border punches.

Nancy - lift away!

Love the pages posted!!

I have the paper Rita used also, which I LOVE, and have not been able to bring myself to use yet. Way too pretty.

Great layout AR! Love that paper.

here's my butterflies. hope it looks ok. let me know if i'm missing something.

IMG_9647.jpg

it all looks wonky because nothing is glued down to the page yet. i wanted to make sure it was ok before glueing. and my butterfly is flocked on his body.
is it ok if he hangs over a little on the mat he's near. i kinda wanted to glue him down on an angle not straight on the page? anyone in that group have a problem with that?? just let me know and i'll glue yours straight.

thanks guys! i will stick it down and call it a night. i just love that butterfly paper. I had a hard time cutting it!!!!!
they re-did one of the michaels near me and it has the most prettiest paper. i happen to want it all!!!!

thanks guys! i will stick it down and call it a night. i just love that butterfly paper. I had a hard time cutting it!!!!!
they re-did one of the michaels near me and it has the most prettiest paper. i happen to want it all!!!!

I love it too! So the whole group agrees you have done a great job!

rebecca

PO3 did you ise the glitter paper? Your page is very pretty and your brave!
I use the glitter paper for my pages but I also find the only thing that works for me is glue dots and lots of them!

Here's my angel group. I didn't have quite enough paper for all 4 to match, so I made 2 "girlish"
IMG_1243.jpg

and 2 "boyish"
IMG_1244.jpg

Then I started panicing that there may only be 1 girl in our group:scared1: so if htere's only the one then I'm happy to get a girl one back and I can give it to DNiece for her album:thumbsup2 (She is SOOOOO over to the dark side its driving her mum nuts:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: )

The colours are better in real life, the letters are stickled and there are 3 small pearly buttons at the top under the title - the photos didn't come out very well *** off all the white stuff reflecting in through the window :headache:

I'm going to package them up today and mail tomorrow (despite white stuff! Still, it kept the queue down in the PO when I went to get $$). Tink, I can't remember how much I sent, do you need some extra $$ with the postage going up?

(OT -Surprises! you are so naughty and so sweet :hug: - did anyone tell you I love surprises?:rolleyes1 )

Hope they're OK - I didn't want to hang around in case it takes a while to get to you.

thanks rebecca and rita.

i did use the glitter paper but have not stuck it down yet. so i'll take your advice and use lots of glue dots!

Mazda- love those pages. both of them are very nice. love that yellow flower paper. and did you sew them??

No, if I try to sew the machine runs away with me:lmao: I used a stencil, and did some with black pen and some white:thumbsup2 I bought it last year - I'd been thinking about the rub-on stitching stuff, but people said it was not always easy to use. This was from HOTP, called Easy Stitches, its got 16 different line styles in various sizes - so there's bigger "stitches" to use on a page edge, for example. I can't remember how much it was - less than $10, I think, - but with no refills its been a good investment:goodvibes

No, if I try to sew the machine runs away with me:lmao: I used a stencil, and did some with black pen and some white:thumbsup2 I bought it last year - I'd been thinking about the rub-on stitching stuff, but people said it was not always easy to use. This was from HOTP, called Easy Stitches, its got 16 different line styles in various sizes - so there's bigger "stitches" to use on a page edge, for example. I can't remember how much it was - less than $10, I think, - but with no refills its been a good investment:goodvibes

Ooohh -- I like these!. I think I get one. I have both a girl and boys, so either works for me.

I think I will have to look into your stencil. I love the sewing look, but I am not brave enough to try it.

well i love the look of the stitches! thanks for the info.

Could someone please tell me when I need to mail by?
Thank you!

They should be mailed by January 23rd but you can save money if you mail before January 20th (I believe that is the date for the new postage rates)

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter