130 Points to Rent

Bad Llama

Mouseketeer
Hi guys, I've got 130 points to rent for this year (Vero Beach Feb use year) as I can't roll them over. If anyone is interested please let me know as I can't bear to see them go to waste. Looks like the standard rate is about £6 per point?

We can't go home this year, but we're already planning next year !

Thanks

Bad Llama said:
Hi guys, I've got 130 points to rent for this year (Vero Beach Feb use year) as I can't roll them over. If anyone is interested please let me know as I can't bear to see them go to waste. Looks like the standard rate is about £6 per point?
We can't go home this year, but we're already planning next year !

How much is this in Dollars? I could look it up but I bet you know right off the top of your head.
I am afraid most Americans interested in renting points would be hesitant to rent from you since you're from "across the pond". The handling of money does become a bit sticky as you can guess..
Let me know.

Hi Icy-Dog

It works out about $10.70 a point I think, I was just rounding the sterling amount to make it easy. Does that sound reasonable?

The easiest way to pay in dollars would be to pay using paypal (www.paypal.com). If you use ebay then you've probably heard of this. Paypal will do the transaction in your local currency and do the currency conversion, which makes things nice and easy.

Thanks.............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter