$138.90 for One-Way SFO to YYZ

disney0210

Yes, I'm a disneyholic.
Just wanted to share my good news.

Yesterday, out of habit, I went on expedia.ca and plugged in my usual one way flight from SFO to YYZ to see how much the fares were (usually in the $300 CDN range for January 2011) and to my surprise it showed $138. I did a double take and went to the American Airlines website to double check. It was true! The fare was $112 CDN plus $26.90 taxes = $138.90. I booked the tickets then for me, DH and DD that totalled $416.70 for something I thought I was gonna have to pay $900 for. I was even looking at maybe flying to Buffalo to save a bit but with the price I paid, I got the best deal ever.

I kept on looking at my reservation printouts to look for something wrong, something that I must have done wrong that gave me this really really good price, or something that says "does not include $200 that you have to pay at the airport" or something weird like that but nope, everything is good. Fare is really $112 and taxes were really $26.90. I was in ultimate vacation planner's heaven!

I didn't think taxes were gonna be that low, because, well, this is Pearson we're talking about, so you'd all understand why I thought I was doing something wrong.... The only thing not included in the fare is the $25 for the first checked bag and I have no problems with that...

I had a crappy two weeks so it was nice to finally catch a break.

Today of course the prices have gone back up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter