14 day vacation park hopper

aussiegirls

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Well the aussiegirls are back on the disboards. So I am wondering if anybody knows what happened to the 14 day park hoppers?

Every time we have gone we have bought these but I can't find them anywhere anymore. The longest I can find is 10 days.

Hi all,

Well the aussiegirls are back on the disboards. So I am wondering if anybody knows what happened to the 14 day park hoppers?

Every time we have gone we have bought these but I can't find them anywhere anymore. The longest I can find is 10 days.

Yep, that's what happened :(. They took four days off and put the price up, but it's still a again :)

Hi Aussiegirls! when are you travelling?

Yep, I found that out myself this week when costing our Easter holiday. How disappointing! Only good news for me on the ticket front is that I'm going to get an AP for me, and it will pay for itself if I count the PPH discount (min. 10%) and food and merchandise savings over our week's stay. So I figure that somehow absorbs the park hopper increase for the other 3 family members!

Probably traveling in November/December and possibly going back in January. So I am tossing up annual passes for all of us now, but that will be $1500.......yikes!!!!

We will be having an extended trip to the US, from the end of nov starting with about 2 weeks in Anaheim then going to NC for Christmas and New Years to meet my partners family etc. then we'll drive to Tennessee and New York and wherever we feel like going. Then coming back to Cali at the end of Jan to meet up with a friend from Canada that will be there, before we come home at the beginning of Feb. I figure that if we are in the area in Jan we might as well do Disneyland again if we have AP's.

Why oh why did they get rid of the 14 day hoppers??

14 day hoppers weren't apparently getting much use, so they just reduced them to 10 day hoppers.

they still have to be used within 14 days of first use, so you can't really split stay them (meant i had to adjust my travel plans as well, drats!)

i think they're still really great value compared to dlr tickets... a 5 day disneyland resort hopper is currently $260usd, which is $520 usd for a 10 day hopper, as they no longer allow you to add extra days to hoppers.

clearly with the new cars land being in such demand, they are able to ask for (and receive) a higher ticket price :)

good luck with your trip planning... sounds awesome:)

Oh I didn't know they still had 10 day hoppers, I thought it was only up to 5. I plan on spending more than 10 days next time I go though so will still need an annual pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter