$

CORI I love your photos!! Im going to PM you-- i have to show you something!!

By the way-- you are very very beautiful (as ive told you before). And my oh my has Rev Jacks hair turned colors! haha..

Its ok Cori... I just looks so much like a dress from Eve of Milady... and its this dress I wanted about 4 years ago but got discontinued... Im going to check out your pics... Thanks soo much for checking for me:goodvibes

Cori. I LOVE your dress... SO beautiful... and you are so gorgeous... I see your daughter in both of you.... Your VR is going to be so beautiful too... Are you planning on wearing the same dress???

evebmp.jpg

This is the dress I wanted Cori

Thank you... They dont make it anymore:sad1: I wish I could find it somewhere to see how it will look on me...

No... I wont be travelling for a while... I finish school in June and then have to find a job to start helping DF saving for a house... I love this dress because of the tulle... I wonder if I should contact Eve of Milady Corporate office...:surfweb:

Cori, your pictures are beautiful :love: You and your hubby look so much in love! You were an absolutely stunning bride, as I'm sure you will be again in December!

Beautiful pictures!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
Have you thought about incorporating these photos into your VR event or VR album? I think itwould be wonderful to have a few on display at your tables or even have a slide show or something. These are just so wonderful! Maybe they coudl do a "now and then" shot in your album . . . I hope you don't mind my meddling, I just think this is awesome!
Again, thank you so much for sharing!

Cori - You look absolutely stunning, it's weird how although this is 10 years ago, it doesn't actually look like that long ago. You must be really excited to do your vow renewal. 10 years is a big acheivement, congrats girl:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter