Karen! OMG! That is CRAZY! It doesn't even look like the same pup! Pomapoo...I am assuming that is a Pomeranian poodle mix? He looks just like a maltese before his haircut! Anyhow, that is an adorable puppy! Delta had the same problem.....she ended up having to get shaved b/c her hair is so poodle-curly, and she throws a FIT whenever I try to brush her...brat!:rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Anyway....I cannot BELIEVE you are sooo close to your wedding! You must be sooo excited! I am living for your TR!!popcorn::

Yes, he's a pomeranian/poodle mix. I thought he looked like a maltese too!

I am getting so excited, but DF and I just made a list of what we still need to do before we leave and it's LOOOOOOOONG! We're about to get moving this morning and get as much of it done as we can. I'll be sure to take great notes so I can have a detailed TR :)

I have been married 18 years but I am so enjoying this thread! I would love to give my daughter a Disney wedding. We go every year on her birthday. She is only 8:rotfl: but a mother can dream. BTW, she said she said you looked like a disney princess. Enjoy it all!:goodvibes

Awww, well he is a cutie! And so is your little Riley, I might add!!!

I can't wait to read your TR! I am sooo excited! Is your photographer Randy Chapman?

Thanks! Yes, we're using Randy and Maggie has me so excited to meet him!! I'm deciding whether or not I should name drop :rotfl: You know, like 'Hey, Randy! Oh, by the way, I know Maggie!' hahaha :laughing:

Sorry to hijack Courtney, but namedrop away! I met Randy June 4th for our engagements...still waiting for those...:rolleyes1 and I told him I had heard wonderful things about him from Maggie. I told him we all joke that she'd take him in a heartbeat if there was no Shane or Linda...he laughed and said, yeah she's told Linda that too! He's awesome you are going to love him...GL!

Sorry to hijack Courtney, but namedrop away! I met Randy June 4th for our engagements...still waiting for those...:rolleyes1 and I told him I had heard wonderful things about him from Maggie. I told him we all joke that she'd take him in a heartbeat if there was no Shane or Linda...he laughed and said, yeah she's told Linda that too! He's awesome you are going to love him...GL!

Thanks :goodvibes That makes me feel less silly to name drop :)

Hey, Court! Not to highjack your thread, but since everyone's talking about furbabies and getting groomed, I thought this might be fun to post!! When my sister brought her puppy down to play with my Riley, we went to the beach. Well, her puppy, Kodi, is a pomapoo and has very poodley matty hair. He got so matted, that they took him to the groomer. Here are his before and after pictures!

Kodi before (he is ADORABLE!)
e8b5b438.jpg

and Kodi after :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
e8b5b3e6.jpg

POOR BABY!!! I told her he looks like Odie from Garfield now!! She was worried when they handed him to her. She really thought it wasn't her dog!

Aw!!! My mom has a teacup Maltese, and each time she takes her in to get groomed for a 'trim' , they do that to her. Your sisters dog is still adorable regardless. lol
Maggie

I have been married 18 years but I am so enjoying this thread! I would love to give my daughter a Disney wedding. We go every year on her birthday. She is only 8:rotfl: but a mother can dream. BTW, she said she said you looked like a disney princess. Enjoy it all!:goodvibes

We'll me married 19 years in December. I'm working on my husband now for a Vow Renewal in December 2008 at Disney. I've been begging my son (14 1/2) to either get engaged at Disney or married at Disney. He looks at me like I've lost my mind. We go to Disneyland every year and Disney World every couple years, so I think he's kinda burned out on it....but I'm dreamin'.

After much thought and discussion, we have decided to go ahead and enlarge our wedding and do a custom. Luckily, all the vendors are still available, but now all the extra planning is starting to stress me out! I will definitely need some extra help and advice!:eek:

:cool1: Courtney, that's wonderful! How many guests are you thinking?

After much thought and discussion, we have decided to go ahead and enlarge our wedding and do a custom. Luckily, all the vendors are still available, but now all the extra planning is starting to stress me out! I will definitely need some extra help and advice!:eek:

Wow! That's exciting!! I'm excited for you that you'll be able to have more of your friends and family there. Will you still do an at-home reception, too? Or are you going to cancel that so that you can save the $$ for your custom wedding?

Courtney I am soo excited for you! I can't wait to see how all of the planning comes along for this...so much fun!

Courtney,

Congratulations! That's very exciting! I'm jealous! ;) Can't wait to hear all the new details of your plans...I'm "here" if you need to vent or whatever! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter