$

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY ISA!

Isa,

you are a BEAUTIFUL girl, and your mother loves you very very much and tells us WONDERFUL things about how sweet, loving, fun, and beautiful you are!! I hope you have a GREAT Birthday today, and have lots and lots of fun!!!!

Love,

Heather :cool1:

:bday:

:bday: party:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!!!!!!!!!party: :bday:

You are such a BEAUTIFUL little girl. Your mom tells us how sweet you are and how much she loves you, and now we all love you too! Keep working hard in school! I am a first grade teacher, so I teach little girls your age. School is very important, because a true princess needs beauty AND brains :thumbsup2 Keep being sweet to your family and enjoy your special day!

Love,
Karen

Happy Birthday Isa!!

smiles_446.gif
Smileybirthday.gif

birthday-1.gif
birthday-5.gif

birthday-6.gif

90.gif
4e0c2593.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS ISA

THANK YOU FOR HELPING YOUR MOM WITH MY PRETTY WEDDING ALBUM!

YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TREAT THAT SHOULD BE TO YOU VERY SOON. YOU ARE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET LITTLE GIRL I WISH YOU ALL OF THE HAPPINESS YOU DESERVE. OH AND YOU HAVE THE BEST MOMMY EVER!

LOVE FAIRY GODMOTHER LAURA

WHOO HOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ISA!

I hope you have a magical wonderful birthday. Your mom has planned all of your fun activities for a long time now! You are a sweet, beautiful young girl! I hope to meet you someday as I live not too far from you.

Have fun in school, I know you will have a great year and be a wonderful student!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!
I saw it was your birthday today and want to wish you a happy birthday from me and my princess girl Carly! :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2: princess:

She is 6 years old too, her birthday was in November.

Here is a photo of Carly with Prince Charming!
2329887_3761f37d1185910627_m.jpg

CarolAnn

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISA!!

I hope you have a fantastic 6th birthday. I look forward to meeting you in December at Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter