"16 Disney Rides You Need to Ride" LOL

Stefien Quix

Mouseketeer
This was just published to a web company called Thrillist. Look, it's been about 10 years since I was last at WDW and even I know this list is BS. The comments at the bottom also reflect my thoughts. Don't know where this guy got his list or how old it is, but I guess if maybe his goal was to write a list that would cause a lot of traffic by everyone disagreeing with him, he succeeded?

https://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/best-disney-world-rides

Oh, and just in case people don't feel like generating the company the click-throughs, here's his list:

Magic Kingdom
Haunted Mansion
Space Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Jungle Cruise
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin

Epcot
The Seas with Nemo and Friends
Test Track
Soarin'

Animal Kingdom
Killmanjaro Safari
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!
Toy Story Mania
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Star Wars: The Adventure Continues

Lists generate clicks. And I bet this thread will too.

Outside of not listing the Pandora stuff, I don't see that much of an issue. I didn't read the article though, did he drop a caveat that he/she hadn't been to the parks in 3 years?

I don't know, sounds a pretty solid list. I wouldn't ride Expedition Everest and would replace Indiana Jones with one of the new rides, but that's about it.

Lists generate clicks. And I bet this thread will too.

Outside of not listing the Pandora stuff, I don't see that much of an issue. I didn't read the article though, did he drop a caveat that he/she hadn't been to the parks in 3 years?

No, in fact, he claimed that he was a Disney "super nerd" and that these WERE the best rides.

It's missing Flight of Passage, Mission: Space, Splash Mountain, Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Slinky Dog, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, and has things like the Seas with Nemo and Friends and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, which is not a ride.

It's missing Flight of Passage, Mission: Space, Splash Mountain, Rock 'N Roller Coaster, Slinky Dog, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarf's Mine Train, and has things like the Seas with Nemo and Friends and Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular, which is not a ride.

Maybe he meant rides and attractions? Who cares. Outside of not listing FoP, I don't see anything wrong with the list.

Its not a bad list, but outdated.
As mentioned, it has attractions as well as rides ( hard to ride a show, by the title).
And missing Flight of Passage, Splash Mountain, RnR, Slinky Dog, Frozen Ever After, and Seven Dwarf's Mine Train. Mission Space could be added, but I think its a 50/50 love it, hate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter