176 points available to transfer

susieh

Mouseketeer
I have April 2007 Use Year points available that I do not need this year and would be willing to transfer to another member. I have posted on the Rent/Trade board but would prefer to transfer to a UK member if possible and avoid worrying about currency differences etc.

I have advertised the points at $11 per point but would be willing to accept £5 per point from a UK person if it means I can avoid paypal and exchange rate charges.

looks like my sale has fallen through. Any UK members interested at £5 per point before I accept an offer from a US member?

Hello there, when would these points have to be used by if transfered to my account?
Could I bank any of them?
Thanks - it is very tempting!

Hi, are you only willing to transfer to a dvc member or would you rent them out. we are looking to book accom in august 07,

thanks kindly, rebecca x

tried to pm you but couldnt for some reason! please contact me if you will rent them, im very interested.

Hello there, when would these points have to be used by if transfered to my account?
Could I bank any of them?
Thanks - it is very tempting!

April 2007 use year points have to be used by March 31st 2008. But if they are banked they must be used by March 31st 2009. I am not 100% certain they can be banked and will telephone MS tomorrow to ask.

In the meantime I did a search and several threads say you can bank transferred points - for example --> http://www.disboards.com/searchbt.ph...sferred+points

Hi, are you only willing to transfer to a dvc member or would you rent them out. we are looking to book accom in august 07,

thanks kindly, rebecca x

tried to pm you but couldnt for some reason! please contact me if you will rent them, im very interested.

Sorry but I would prefer to transfer them if I am able. I will only consider renting them if I am unable to transfer them to someone.

Thanks Susieh, I would need the points for Sept. 2008, so I appreciate you looking into this for me.

Susie, that link isn't working for me. There's a thread here which explains everything about transferring points. It's not particularly easy to follow, but at least it's all in one place.

Wow, this was an interesting rule on that thread:

<li>Club Members are expressly prohibited from receiving compensation for engaging in any Transfer activity.

Make of that what you will but it sounds to me like it means you can't charge for your points if you transfer them to another member :confused3

The problem with that rule is they've no way of policing it.

We are going to need 206 points for this August, but I think I'm right in saying that we can only receive one transfer of points per year. In other words, we can't take your 176 and 30 from someone else - ?

Hi Susieh
I would be willing to buy your points and have them transfered into my account for use this year. My mum and I are DVC members. She lives in London. I work in the US, but I do have my London bank accounts etc.
Please pm me for further details.
Thanks

I know it's been asked before - but are you willing to sell to a non-DVC member?

will have to subscribe... I think I will be short for my upcoming trips... have to check in the am if this is still available....

Points still available to transfer.

May consider renting them out if I cant transfer them but only if the rental costs are paid in full up front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter