18 year old going, can she buy dvc gold pass?

borgthe

DIS Veteran
My 18 year old and her friend are going, supposedly, in July. Can she upgrade her 7 day tickets to a gold annual pass without me or my husband there? We are dvc owners and she lives with us. Maybe I have her take a copy of our driver licenses and dvc membership card to prove it's the same address as her driver license?

My adult daughter has activated a annual pass voucher without us there several times. I am not sure upgrading will work the same. To activate the voucher we called Member Services and they attached a code to my account. She went to Guest Services with the code, a copy of my membership card, and a state issued ID with our address. She never once had an issue. It is worth a card to Member Services.

My son upgraded his annual pass without me there. He just showed the CM a picture of my drivers license and dvc blue card. He had no issues. He had me on the phone when he went to guest services, just in case.

My son upgraded his annual pass without me there. He just showed the CM a picture of my drivers license and dvc blue card. He had no issues. He had me on the phone when he went to guest services, just in case.

Need clarification. Do you mean he already had an AP, then upgraded to another level...or did he have regular day tickets, and upgrade them to AP's, getting the DVC rate?

our son also upgraded (from a hopper to a DVC AP) without us being there. He had one of my DVC cards & a photo of my license & it was not a problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter