• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 + 10 when to book

PCELONA

Earning My Ears
Used the calculator to figure the 180 mark for ADR's. What date do you count backwards from? The date of check in or the actual date you want to dine on?
arriving Sunday 11-14-10. The 180 day mark for our check in date is tomorrow.
so can i make reservations for dinner on Wednesday 11-17-10 tomorrow or do I need to wait 180 days from wednesday 11-17-10

i actually had the same question so please someone answer. im supposed to make my 180 days on june 1st but i dont know if i can do it 10 days before that or is it 10 days from the reservation date?

180 + 10 starts the day you check in + 10 days into your vacation.

You can start booking 180 days out from the day you check into the hotel. You are then able to book 10 days - so for Days 1-10 of your vacation.

If you're booking online, make sure you enter your reservation number to be able to book the 180+10.

if staying off-site when can we book?

180 days out as well. You just don't get the added bonus of the +10, so you need to wake up each day at 6 if you want to book early - that's what I've been doing for the past 3 days - tomorrow is my last one!

180 days out as well. You just don't get the added bonus of the +10, so you need to wake up each day at 6 if you want to book early - that's what I've been doing for the past 3 days - tomorrow is my last one!
Thanks for the info...we're only doing 1 character meal..trying to decide between dinner at the GG and breakfast at TH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter