180-ADRs?? How can I do that with no park schedules?

missmary

Mouseketeer
I am getting all geared up to make my ADRs 180 days in advance and do it "right" this time! :yay:

But, my trip is at the beginning of December and so far I haven't been able to plan much because I can't find any information yet. Maybe I am not waiting long enough. I can make my ADRs June 4th, will this info. be out June 1?

Can anyone help me out?

Where can I find the Fantasmic! nights listed so I can plan a dining package for that?

Where can I find the Candlelight Processional information so I can plan a dining package for that?

What about just the general park hours and EMH? I'm hoping to get a 8 a.m. CP reservation for a non-EMH day.

Thanks so much if anyone can steer me in the right direction.

December hours are not released yet. They probably will be around June 1.

CP information is not released yet, I don't know if they will release that on June 1 or not -- I think the CPs actually start before December 1 (not sure of that though) so hopefully that info will come out soon.

Fantasmic info should be released when the park hours or released.

You shouldn't have any trouble. My trip starts Sept.30th and the park hours were out in time for me to do my ADR's on the 180 day mark.

Someone should have started a thread on the Theme Park Board with the park hours. I started one for October hours. If nobody does just post asking for the Travel Agents December Calendar. It seems to come out a few days before Disney puts the hours on the website. It has been accurate for me. I used it last year too.

:) It will be OK I am waiting also.....we will be there 12/01-12/10 and the park hours are out before you need them.

Everyone is right, the park hours will be out shortly before your 180 mark. In the meantime, plan what you want and then have your days match the park hours. For example, let's plan to do a CRT breakfast and CP dinner at MK on Monday. But, since MK has the park hours I want on Tuesday, I will just move my MK plans to Tuesday. This way, you can have your "plan" completed, and just adjust the days and times accordingly. BTW, I have my October 2011 dining "plan" made - just waiting on the park hours.

Thanks so much everyone. I guess I just need to be more patient. :rotfl: And, I will certainly look for the Travel Agent hours because that will help me out.

I just wish Disney would release stuff a little earlier so we can have everything ready at the 180 day mark without having to worry so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter