$184 for a week rental in Calgary- is this good?

SDSorority

Traumatized by Magic Journeys and Haunted Mansion
Hi Canadian friends!! I just found a week rental ($15.25 per day plus tax) for $184 from Enterprise at the Calgary Airport. Is this a good price in Canada? I know it's not too shabby for Disney World.... but that's all I have to compare it to :lmao:

What category of car are you looking to reserve and at what time of year?

The last time I used Enterprise in Calgary (about a month ago) I booked an intermediate and was upgraded to a standard and I believe my weekly rate was about $185 taxes included.

Find out what other car rental companies are at the airport and check the price you got against their prices.

Hi Canadian friends!! I just found a week rental ($15.25 per day plus tax) for $184 from Enterprise at the Calgary Airport. Is this a good price in Canada? I know it's not too shabby for Disney World.... but that's all I have to compare it to :lmao:

Car rental rates depend on your dates and specific size of car. Just checking Dec 3 - 10 for a compact with Alamo using Walmart ID 430710 and E-Coupon AD2359FDF for $35 off a weekly rental the total is $124.59. This includes unlimited mileage and free additional driver.

Wow I should get you to find me my next rentals I am to lazy! Great job!!
Car rental rates depend on your dates and specific size of car. Just checking Dec 3 - 10 for a compact with Alamo using Walmart ID 430710 and E-Coupon AD2359FDF for $35 off a weekly rental the total is $124.59. This includes unlimited mileage and free additional driver.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter