No viewpoint on how you should charge, I just wanted to say how wonderful it is you are going to do this for him. The Dad realizes how valuable those memories are, good that he isn't waiting too long to recapture it.

I would think there are more people in similiar situations after a divorce.:headache:

I would say by the page. How much do you think your time is worth? Are you looking to make a profit or just to replenish your supplies?

Price point:
pages x dollars = cost

40x1=40
40x2=80
40x3=120
40x4=160
40x5=200

cardstock = .59
patterned paper = .25 - 1.00
adhesive = approx .10 per page

not including embellishments you are at about $2.00 a page.

Does he want one for her too?

I would think 2 per page would be fair. I think I read somewhere that most for profit people charge about 5 per page.

This is such a great thing you are doing!

OT but how did your Granddaughter like her equestrian page? I think it was your granddaughter.

I have never seen a pre-made kit for under $10 and after buying it, the buyer would have to do all the work to attach pics, etc. so $2 is a very very generous price and he is getting a bargain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter