1900 Park Fair?

What Restaurant for a 20 Person Reception?

• 1900 Park Faire

• Spoodles

• Raglan Road

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

WineGalTina

Earning My Ears
I need opinions on 1900 Park Faire as our reception dinner location. Intimate wedding, full 20 people though, probably about a 5pm or 5:30pm reservation. I am afraid it will be too "kiddy" or the food won't be very good since I know several people in my group (including myself!!) are foodies but not snobs about it.

I thought the Cinderella aspect could be fun since DF proposed to me onstage when I was in a production of Cinderella :goodvibes plus it would be probably more cost effective than a regular sit-down dinner.

My other main options I am looking at right now are Spoodles or Raglan Road and just pre-order appetizers and have the cake as dessert. Also - do they have wine/beer/drinks at 1900 Park Faire? I know we definitely want to be able to drink at our reception :drinking1

Thanks for the opinions!!!

~Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter