1st Anniversary of the Flower & Garden Board! ~Party time!

Snowwark

DIS Veteran
That's right! A year ago this week, Webmaster Pete kindly started the Flower & Garden board, and we've been blooming ever since!! :D

...where's one of those flower smilies when you need one? :p

Thanks to Pete, some of us have put down roots on this board, and I for one, think it's time to have a little party! :)

How about posting a favourite pic to this thread, perhaps your best (or worse...lol) garden joke, maybe reminisce about a funny thread or two. A witty ditty, garden quips, a new sacrifice for the weather Gods? ;)

But first, how about a piece of cake? :)

flowerpotcake.jpg

Happy 1st Anniversary to the Flower & Garden Board!!

:) :bounce: :)

Really???? Kim my deepest congratulations on a job well done!:D

Yeah, I'll have a piece of that cake.....um, are there worms in there?

LOL Amid...no worms in that cake! :)

The first of some favourite pics. Marlasmom and TigH should of been in this pic. Maybe next time! :)

Flower & Garden Buds at Discon. :)

budsdiscon2.jpg

:)

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO THE FLOWER AND GARDEN BOARD!

I'm puttin' on my partying shoes and downin' a WATERMELON MARTINI in honor of the day!

img0.gif

Also.....I'm gonna wear some.....tee....hee.....DEADLY NIGHTSHADE on my head after a few libations.....

deadly%20nightshade.jpg

The next morning.....uh, on.....I'm gonna need some bayer aspirin and....some tea with lemon!

AS9020-but.jpg

Let's get started!

Ah yes...it's only 9 in the morning, but watermelon martinis for everyone!! :)

Deadly Nightshade? :eek: Hmmm....have you got something up your sleeve Gina.....or just on your head? :p

~The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful.
E. E. Cummings ~

:sunny: Happy 1st Anniversary to the Flower and Garden Board! :sunny:

Did you order that cake specially for us, Kim? Definitely "low fat, high mineral", I'd say. ;) Actually, it's given me another idea for my container garden! :p

Hope I can join you all in that picture one day! :)

Happy Anniversay Flower & Garden Forum!!!:bounce:

PAR-TEE! PAR-TEE!

Wow! A whole year! Hard to believe. Congratulations Snowwark on a job well done! And BTW, love the cake!

So many memories, so many gorgeous pictures posted on this board in such a short time frame!

One of the great things about this board is people helping people and a WONDERFUL example of the same can be found at the following link. Gina went above and beyond the call of duty in helping us confused ones out. Thanks again Gina! :p

Click Here

That is definitely a classic post, Tulirose! :teeth: :teeth:

One of my favourites was a post Amid started, about Elephant Ears. TigH added a link to a pic of her Dad, naked......well, take a look for yourselves! ;) (link below)

That would be wonderful, Julie! You never know, it could happen. How's the first week of December for everybody? ;) :) :)

If you dare........lol

<center>Happy "1" Anniversary

Thank You Pete!

A special thanks to Kim and our newest moderator Nat.

One of my best memories has been meeting Kim and Amid. One of my favorite post that makes me laugh is the The Giant Grasshopper, makes me glad I don't live in the south. I would surely have nightmares about these critters. So many wonderful posts with so many beautiful pic's it's so hard to choose favorites.

Would love to meet all the F & G posters, there is one poster who always make me laugh and brings a smile to my sometimes not so smiley face :). Hey Tuli that you.

Cut me a piece of that mud pie, it's time to celebrate a year of blooming friendships, sharing dreams and disappointents about a new plant and always a place in the sun (even through the long, cold winter that will not go away)

F & G Board and posters are the best.

I know I have not been around much, sometimes life seem to get in the way. So many thing to do in so few hours. Always know the F & G family is in my thoughts.

It has been a great year... Kim you should be very proud. You have done wonders with this board.

Happy Anniversery to the Flower and Garden Board!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'm always up for a piece of cake ... yum ...:D

The extent of my "gardening" is 3 hardy plants
that don't seem to want to die no matter how little
water or sunlight I give them ... ;)

"Survivor - The Houseplant" ... hmmmm ... is that next season's episode? .... LOL

Have a great, sunny day all you green thumbs. :D

Happy 1st Anniversary F&G!!!!!!!
(Raising my grasshopper for a toast)
To Pete for providing a shelter for our fertile posts , to our web-garden-masters for keeping the F&G a fun place for us to dig around and share our dirt, to the Buds who keep the F&G growing with humourus humus and heartful posts. We've grown in this past year

Pass the mudslide and dig in, I don't have to go to work for an hour:)

I would like to add to the applause!! Kim has done a wonderful job with this board and I know Nat will prove a valuable asset!

All of you Buds , are very sweet, but.....you're being much too serious....this is a party!!!!! Besides, this board (one of the best kept secrets on the DIS, in my unbiased opinion..lol) wouldn't be anything without YOU!!!!

pinkflwrballoon.jpg

Another favourite pic!!! :)
mamuamidsnowwarkflowers.jpg

I already knew that rascal Vanessa, but it was wonderful to finally meet you, Mamu! :)

It really would be nice to meet all of the Buds. :)

I love this board. Thanks to all of you for the great advice and support. A special thanks to Kim for her great research skills and her willingness to provide them. I enjoyed meeting those of you I did meet so much and can hardly wait until next time. (At my house if you wish - otherwise at WDW.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter