1st night Dinner & Epcot

clm3

Mouseketeer
We hope to check in early on our first day (June 8th) and I'm going to try and get EARLY Dinner PS at Chef Mickeys. Do you think we could still get some of Epcot
done before closing if we finish dinner by 6pm ???????

We're staying at ASMo and have the Ultimate Parkhopper so we won't have to worry about wasting any of days on our tickets. I also didn't want to loose any time from seeing the parks

Appreciate all the feedback.

Cheryl

If Epcot is open until at least 9PM, I think you can get a fair amount done. We were in Disney from June 5-10 this year and did most of our Epcot touring in the evening. Because our children are young, we didn't go on every ride, but we got a fair amount done. I don't think you can do all of Epcot in one evening, but you will be able to do some of it.

Have you thought about doing your dinner in Epcot, instead of Chef Mickey's. Chef Mickey's is a lot of fun for the first night, but if you're going to be in Epcot anyway, you'll find some of the best WDW restaurants are there.

If you want a Mickey character meal how about having dinner at the Garden Grill in the Land in Epcot?

If you want to stick with Chef Mickey's then you should have time to get some attractions done in Epcot with no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter