1st SOLO Trip in 2 Weeks - How To Book

kalel777

Earning My Ears
Hi all...planning on doing a solo trip from Fri, Nov 12 - Thurs, Nov 18. Its only a couple of weeks away and was wondering what would be the best way to book it with such short notice? Should I go for a package deal? Should I book room only through CRO? I do have unused parkhopper tickets, but maybe I should hold onto them until another time & get a package. Not really sure which way to go here. I wanted to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, but Im now thinking of going to a moderate since it will just be me. My girlfriend(?) may come up & meet me over the weekend, but not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanx

I would take what I could get - the food/wine festavial ends Nov 15 - so before that time I think WDW resort is sold out

I would go for a value resort - I happen to love Pop Century. It is cute, inexpensive(for a WDW resort) and you can walk around and see if you rememory this and that....

has a lake for walks with your girlfriend - if she comes.

the package plan would cost your more. the codes quit for this time a couple of weeks ago - so you will be paying full price - unless you are a Florida resident or have an annul pass.

I'm in a similar situation--just got cheap air tickets for that weekend, but all the resorts I originally wanted are sold out. I'm not a huge package fan, so I currently have a room reserved under an AP rate and will likely just plan to go for a longer trip next year sometime...

Good luck with the planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter