1st Solo trip in 3days started to freak out!

Chrsc

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone !!! I was sooo excited for my first solo trip now that it is almost here I am starting to freak out! I have mixed emotions I am super excited and nervous at the same time! This is my first trip without my family! My son is visiting his grandparents for the summer and my daughter is traveling abroad. I figured it would be the perfect time for a solo trip .

You are going to love it. I'll be going on my 3rd solo trip later this summer and I'm feeling the same thing, nervous and excitement. My favorite part about solo trips is the freedom to choose what you want to do. I hope you have an amazing time!

My first solo trip was by default rather than choice and I can’t tell you how many times I almost backed out. I was very nervous but couldn’t stand the thought of losing the $$$ on our DVC rental. I was absolutely floored by how much fun it was!

I recognize the last-minute nerves, but as soon as your trip is underway I'm willing to bet there will be so much going on to distract and delight you that you won't have time to be nervous anymore! Bon voyage!

I can't express to you how much you're going to get spoiled by this. The best part is when you notice that not a soul is taking time out of their busy and hectic vacation schedule to stare at you or pity you for being alone. Everyone around you is so caught up in their own hoopla that you just look like another person waiting for your party to join you. I was worried I'd look like a sap...I didn't. Just wait until you see how many people around you are bickering and stressed. This time that person won't be you!

Omg so far it’s going amazing thank you everyone for the encouragement ! I think the best part is the freedom! For ex...
while on haunted mansion usually I’m so worried about keeping up with everyone in my party in that bottleneck of people. Today, I just moved closer to the wall and kept it moving. Now, I’m thinking of when I can plan my next solo trip!!! :)

I told my good friends about my upcoming solo trip ( single guys 35 and older) most wanted to join me. No no no. Planning a trip for July 2020 seven guys dvc hoping blt. So anyone done all guys trip or is that weird?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter