2/13/2005 Wonder

DisneyBill

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
DVC Silver
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Just booked DW, DSIL, & DMIL for the 4 night cruise on the Wonder for February 13, 2005. Didn't see another thread so I thought I'd start one. Welcome aboard!

My DW, DSs (6 and 3) and I will be there!

This will be our first DCL cruise and we would love to meet some fellow DISers :)

Happy Cruisin pirate: :earseek:

Just checked All Seasons Travel's site, and the cruise has gone up $50 since I booked. Never hurts to book early.

I'm curious if there will be future discounts, but at least at the moment it seems the early booking was a valuable decision.

Just a quick update. After our return from 7-31-04 Western on the Magic, it looks like everyone is more determined to make this cruise. Plus, they're likely going to take our DN who will be slightly less than 3 years old then.

I just booked this cruise for myself, DH, DS (18) and his DGF (17). We are taking them for their "senior trip". We have cruised before (not DCL), but my son's girlfriend has never cruised. She has not traveled at all, so she is in for a treat. They are good kids and we thought it was a fun and safe way for them to celebrate their graduation from high school next year. We are all looking forward to it. Fun for them and fun for us!!

Originally posted by antmaril
We have cruised before (not DCL), but my son's girlfriend has never cruised. She has not traveled at all, so she is in for a treat.

Oh yes she is! In fact one of the families that went with us last week had this exact situation with the DGF. She really had no idea what to expect.

We, DH and myself, just booked the 2-13-05 DCL Wonder.

It's our first cruise! So any hints and tips would be greatly appreciated.

I am so excited. Feb. in Ohio can be brutle, blustery, and miserable. Having endless days of bitter cold and snow, will make going on the cruise heavenly.

Those of us going on the 2-13-05 should try to get together and have a face to put with the names. What does everyone think?
:earseek: :crazy:

Shelly:

We're from Michigan, so I know what you mean about the cold winter - we will be ready for some sun in February!

It's going to be big fun!

I think we will all enjoy the weather......West Virginia here winter sucks hahahaha. A get together would be great "wonder" how big our party will be by the time we set sail?

Beth

I'm booked on this cruise with DH, 2 boys 7 & 10, and my parents. We are escaping the Scottish winter and including the cruise in a 16 night holiday.

posted this on the forum but figured it would be helpful to put this info here to. The Radisson at the port is sold out for Feb 12
so no cruise packages there. Guess I will start really looking into where to stay I thought I had time hahahaha.

Beth

It's official. Added DN to the roll. She will be 34 months at the time of sailing, cost was just port charges of $116. Not bad, can hardly feed her and go to a Disney movie for that amount.

This time we watched it with my boys....They are 'almost' as excited as my DW and I are! ;)

We would love to meet up with some fellow DISers. Not being familiar with the itinerary/ship layout, I will hope that someone with a bit more experience can take the ball on organizing it....

BTW...Scotfan....would you like to adopt a family from New Jersey (I'd love a 16 night holiday :))

Enjoy the fall everyone...before you know it the Wonder will be tootin its horn for us!

Louis

For anyone else who may be looking for airfare, SWA just opened bookings up through 3-3-05. So, that's one more thing out-of-the way.

Yes, I just booked SWA yesterday. Actually, I booked SWA on the outbound (out of Detroit) and booked a non-stop on Spirit Air for our return. I've never done that before, but for us, it was the best way to go.

The SWA fare wasn't that great, but I booked it anyway because I want to nail this down. I hope it will go down and I can get a credit for future travel.

We'll see.

Family of four: DW and myself (mid 30's), and two DS (5 and 7). This will be our second Disney cruise (fourth overall). Holiday surprise for the family.

Rick

HI everyone, My wife and I are thinking about going on this cruise, who do you recommend forthe best price. We just got finish cruising on the Magic during 9/18,so we are using this one for a little winter get away.

I booked our cruise through Costco as well. Got the best deal with them - we needed two cabins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter