2/9 Smallworlds 1.2 release

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
1.2 Comes out Monday. They are shutting down at noon EST.

Looks like lots of new goodies coming along with the upgrade :thumbsup2

1.2 was released, highlights are a new shop, the new quiz widget, and the new multiplayer pictionary like game, fast draw.

Its all wootastic

1.2 was released, highlights are a new shop, the new quiz widget, and the new multiplayer pictionary like game, fast draw.

Its all wootastic

I love playing pictionary! Is there a limit on how many players can play? Wondering if maybe we should try to organize a DIS competition. Would be fun, don't you think? :)

I do, I believe its 7 players at a time.

I haven't actually played it yet, so busy trying to earn tokens to buy all the new stuff :rotfl:

I watched a group of people playing it and it looked great. Maybe once the weekend kicks in I can get a good look at it and maybe we could have a tourney or something :)

Or if there are already some pro's out there who would like to set a little somethign up, by all means go for it.

Just wanted to mention I got a chance to play last night with a few friends and what a riot that game is!!!! I believe you can even set it up to use the in world tournament system. Have not tried that yet, but just wanted to say if you have not tried fast draw yet, totally do so.

I love the game! I wish the drawing tool weren't so sticky, but i guess that adds to the challenge.

I do, I believe its 7 players at a time.

I haven't actually played it yet, so busy trying to earn tokens to buy all the new stuff :rotfl:

I watched a group of people playing it and it looked great. Maybe once the weekend kicks in I can get a good look at it and maybe we could have a tourney or something :)

Or if there are already some pro's out there who would like to set a little somethign up, by all means go for it.

OK, dumb question.... but how do you have 2 teams playing against each other when it's 7 players? :confused3

Guess I need to log onto SmallWorlds today and figure out this game. Still think it would be fun to organize a DIS tournament. If we have more than 7 ppl interested, we can set it up in heats and keep track here of who plays who and what days/times....

I haven't visited SM for a really long time, even though I have heaps of DISers on my friends list. I should hop in and see what's up! I'm FeyDolphy there, just as a reminder.:)

OK, dumb question.... but how do you have 2 teams playing against each other when it's 7 players? :confused3

Guess I need to log onto SmallWorlds today and figure out this game. Still think it would be fun to organize a DIS tournament. If we have more than 7 ppl interested, we can set it up in heats and keep track here of who plays who and what days/times....

Yea, I am with you pink not getting the 2 teams with 7 players. LOL. We should try this. Would love to see some DIS peeps? Wonder how many are playing Smallworlds?

I'm still playing.
I have played the drawing game a few times.
It is not really "teams"
All players join the game and take turns drawing. (game selects the order)

If you guess the drawing you get points.
If you draw and someone guesses it you get points.
In the end one player is the winner.

The number of points required to win is decided in the configs. set by the room owner.

Hope this helps.

If anyone wants to play around with the Fast Draw I have one in my homespace (Happy Guest) and another on Mission Mania Island.

Ok I just tried the fast draw in Happy's room and it is hilarious. Even though I can't draw well, it was still fun and it was great to have it multiplayer! I got a kick out of people shouting out words before they could even tell what it was, I did that alot, LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter