2 Bedroom Beach Club Villa - Need Clarification & Advice

murphyfamvt

Earning My Ears
We've rented points and have an upcoming stay in a 2 bedroom (not a lock-off) villa at Beach Club next month. I think I saw that some have only 1 queen in the second bedroom while others have 2 queen beds, is that correct? Ideally, based on who we have coming, it would be great to make sure we get 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. Any advise on how to make that happen? Also want to make sure there is a pull out in the living room no matter what the 2nd bedroom configuration is. Thanks for any information you can share!

We've rented points and have an upcoming stay in a 2 bedroom (not a lock-off) villa at Beach Club next month. I think I saw that some have only 1 queen in the second bedroom while others have 2 queen beds, is that correct? Ideally, based on who we have coming, it would be great to make sure we get 2 queen beds in the second bedroom. Any advise on how to make that happen? Also want to make sure there is a pull out in the living room no matter what the 2nd bedroom configuration is. Thanks for any information you can share!
You have a dedicated two bedroom, which means two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom. The lockoffs are composed of a studio with queen bed and sofa bed which can be locked off from the one bedroom villa, which does include a sofa bed in the living room whether lockoff or dedicated. So you should be fine!

They all have two queens. Now, at one point, some had one queen and one queen pull out sofa, but IIRC, those were replaced years ago.

All dedicated two bedrooms sleep 8 with one under 3.

As long as you have a dedicated 2 bedroom you will have 2 queen beds. If you have a lock-off you will have a queen and a pullout.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter