2 weekends after Easter

CanadianPaco

I miss my tags!
Any thoughts/guess on crowds??? I have Ridemaxed our plans every which way I could but still curious about crowds....:confused3

we will be there too. It shouldn't be too crowded. Lower hours = lower crowds.

LOL We will be there too. So, we'll be tripping over each other! :rotfl2: We went in 2006 same timeframe and pretty much everything during the week was walk on and do what you want.

And we'll be at HoJos too!! Very funny!!! I don't know about you but I am over the moon excited!!! I can't wait to get there!!!:lovestruc

And our Cast is me (40) DH (45) and DD (11)!!!

We'll be at the GCH. It'll be Me (26) DH (26) DS (2) DD (11 mos), also will have seven other adults and 2 other little ones under 3 yrs :)

A group of us are signed up for the MouseAdventure. It's like a detailed scavenger hunt by teams of four. I am really looking forward to it, but hope it's not as hot as last year. The Girls Only trip was that last weekend in April last year and man, did we boil. The temp even hit 100 one day. Very unusual for Anaheim - and especially April.

Here's to perfect temps and low crowds!:cheer2:

We're going to be there the week after that weekend. That is the last weekend in Spring Break "peak time". I think it should be regular weekend crowds, nothing too crazy busy.

Starting the 24th I will be there for Food and Wine Festival. Depending on if I get a scooter and health I may be there sooner. Calvin and I will be going one of the last two Sundays. I am thinking of the third Sunday as it will not have the Food to slow us down as he loves food and would be stopping at every cooking event and free food spot.

That's the first weekend of the Food and Wine Festival. I imagine during the weekend, the lines for the various free exhibitions will be very long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter