2 year old at Fantasmic?

MichelleC

Mouseketeer
Wondering if anyone has brought a 2 year old to Fantasmic and how they reacted?

Thanks!

Michelle

We brought out 2 year old in September... she was fine! We just played up the scenes with Mickey. She did hide her head a few times. It was much more frightening than I remember. Then again, the first time I saw it it was just DH and I! But DD did fine.

If you child is prone to nightmares, however, I might rethink this!

My DD was 2 1/2 when she went to it and hid her face through much of it. We were in the front row and it was windy, so part of it was the fact that we were being misted for a good portion of the show. She did really like the end though when all the characters were on the boats. I tried to distract her through the scary parts and let her bring a little light up toy to play with. I agree with jenny2 on the nightmare's though.

My 2 yr old loved Fantasmic... None of my 3 young kids were frightened by it at all.

Jess

I think at 2 my DS would've been fine, but a few weeks ago (now 3 1/2) he was absolutely terrified of the villain sequence. I think there is a fine line between 2 and 3 where they start to understand the good/evil differences and can equate the "dark" themes in the show to bad and something they want no part of. My guess is you're going to have to wing it, but don't be surprised if your 2 yo is okay with it now, and changes at another viewing to fear when slightly older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter