#20,000 Contest!!!

Dom13

Pin Pics Graphics Dept.
With pin #20,000 fast approaching over on Pin Pics we have decided to run a contest. To enter please POST what DAY and TIME you think the pin assigned #20,000 will be added to Pin Pics. The closest person to the actual date and time will win a prize to be determined by Figgy. (She is away for a few days)

Please DO NOT e-mail me or Pin Pics with your guess. Any e-mails with entries will not be accepted. In the unlikely event of a tie the first entrant with said time and date will win. One entry per person please.

GOOD LUCK!

Okay, I'll bite!
My guess is March 16, 2003 at 12 noon.

I'm in! Febuary 7, 2003 - 7:30pm est (You might want to qualify time zone).

How did we get to 20,000 so fast?

Wasn't there a Disney movie about 20,000 _ _ _ _ _ _ _ under the _ _ _ or something like that?? ;)

Jeff

My guess is May 8th at 3:13pm and my mother's guess is March 17th at 7:00pm.

TTFN
Susan and Alicia

Dom a question ??

If you read more then one board where you have postedthis contest can you post again?:confused:

My guess is March 26th, 7:26 p.m. PST. This makes it even more fun to watch the site expand!

Thanks!

Mary

Well, Luv2roam already posted my first pic for the day so I'll go with

February 17 @ around 7:00pm EST

Question? I was wondering if there was some sort of updated count of the numbers of pins listed at pinpics website?

Good Luck all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter