20% off new AAA membership

tinlizzy

Earning My Ears
I found a special offer from Visa this morning. 20% off a new AAA membership if purchased using your Visa card. Call 1-800-422-2023 and refer to the visa rewards offer. Good thru 2/28/02.

DH and I just got AAA cards for both of us for $47.00. DH got a card in the mail which I think was meant for his father (same name) as it just said the name but had dad's old address. I called one local office who said they couldn't do the membership over the phone without seeing the card. I called another who did it over the phone without a problem. The offer was for a free card for your spouse and $5.00 off for using a credit card. I used my mac Visa. She had to make a quick phone call to make sure they would honor the $5.00 off because she had not heard of it. She called right back, and they honored it. They never asked for any numbers off the card or anything. Anyway, I was happy to get such a good deal on two cards, and my temporary cards arrived in the next day's mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter