2002/2003 CDN Hopper Special Ticket

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I was at the DS at Yorkdale yesterday and asked about the 7 DHP CDN special. They said they would have the info in September! YIPPY! S

That is great!

We hope to use it on our February trip.

Thanks for the info.
Samantha:D

Hi Samantha! I got married in Sept too! 12 years ago thou LOL! It's a great month to get married! CONGRATS! S

OMG-Sandra you have to post if you hear something!! Please everyone cross your fingers and toes that they will have soemthing that will include November!! Hmmm-Sept is only 2.5 weeks away!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Thanks for the info Sandra! Now here's keeping the fingers x'd that they include the Christmas season as they did last year.

Thanks Sandra,

We are getting married in Shediac, New Brunswick (really near the ocean) and plan on going to WDW in Feb. for a belated honeymoon. I hope the special is out because I will need every penny I have to pay for this wedding...LOL;)

Everyone cross their fingers indeed. As a CM, would you believe that the Disney Stores are the last ones to know about the cdn promo??? I had guests coming into the store last year and the year before telling me about the promo because it was advertised in the newspaper before we heard anything. We haven't heard anything one way or another about any CDN promo yet. If it doesn't start until January, we probably won't hear anything until October or November at the earliest. I be willing to bet that the best place to keep looking is www.disney.ca. I'll keep everyone posted if I hear anything.

I know what you mean about DS CM's being the last to know. I go to two DS's, Square One and Yorkdale. Square One CM's aren't told a thing! But the Yorkdale CM's are very confident and seem to be in the know, which is good because it was Yorkdale CM's that told me they would that info in September. I was counting on October, so this is better news! Chat soon! S

:bounce: Great news - I'll keep my fingers crossed! I was starting to get a little worried as our first trip to WDW is planned for November - where I will celebrate my (cough, cough) 40th :eek: Birthday. I have been looking periodically on the Disney.ca site - but have seen nothing yet. Your information has given me hope!

Thanks for sharing

Kim

Thanks Sandra, I will be checking--you must live close to me as Yorkdale is just a short drive from my house and it is nice to know that others are a Disney Crazy as me.

Jacqui

Hi J, I live in north-west Mississauga, but we go to the Rainforest Cafe a lot ~ can't go to Yorkdale without stopping in DS! LOL! S

This is probably a dumb question but we haven't been to Disneyworld in a few years - weren't planning to go but now will be there for a few days this coming March.

What is the Canadian promo? What was it last year?

Thanks for any assistance.

Bev

Hi Bev, WELCOME TO THE CDN BOARDS!

The Canadian ticket deal is buy one 7 day hopper plus pass and get the companion pass at have price. Right now 7 DHP are $471 for adults, so the deal is buy one at $471 and the second is $235.50. Thing is, they expire. But they do have a long usage time. Usually around late Sept, early October we'll start seeing ads in the papers travel section for these tickets. You can start buying them mid November and use them up to late April or early May when they expire. We have purchased these tickets two years in a row since we like using all 7 days at the parks and stay for 10 or 11 days. We get to relax and enjoy everything DISNEY! Hope that helped! S

Sorry... the closest Disney Store to Cornwall would be Ottawa. There is one at the Rideau Centre and one at Bayshore Shopping Centre. Otherwise, there are the 5 Disney Stores in Toronto, but that's it for Ontario.

We are going the first week in November. Is there a chance that Canadian ticket deal/ buy one 7 day hopper plus pass and get the companion pass at have price will be available for that time period?
In the past has it been available for this time period?

If not, where is the best place to purchase these hoppers passes? :confused:

I recall November 15 ~ but I think that was for 2000, not last year. They extended the expiry date in 2001. Originally, the tickets had to be used by April 30, 2001 ~ but they extended that until May 6 and then again (I think) to May 15. However, maybe this year will be different and they'll start earlier for ya' S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter