20041207 MVMCP December 7th (Tuesday) Roll Call

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Please post on this thread (or send me a PM) if you are planning to attend MVMCP on Tuesday December 7th. I will attempt to keep the list of attendees up to date.

You may want to check out the official Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2004 post that SnackyStacky (Dan) has provided on the Theme Parks Atrractions and Strategies board.

Sounds like a Plan to me!;) I am off on Tuesdays, and will call in sick on Wed.:p Shhhhhhh!;)

This is the night I plan on going... if I am lucky I will be dragging my husband along too :teeth:

This is the night I'll probably make it (party of 2- me and Mom)

Okay, I've ordered my MVMCP tickets for 12/7!!! Bring on the hot chocolate! :teeth:

DH, Harry, my mom, Ginny, and I will be at MVMCP this night. Hi tiggerwannabe and jdubbs:wave: , can't wait to see you guys again.:D

I am very much looking forward to this!!!!

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Can't wait!!!

Luis is definitely now coming... now to just buy the tickets :teeth:

I am thinking about going twice, though I am not sure, if I do, the 7th would be the other night

Officially going now... ordered the tickets this morning!!!

My daughter and I will be there on the 7th!!!! Can't wait!!

Joanie and Cheyenne princess:

Count us in, Me my DH and DS(5). We got the tickets a few weeks ago. Can't wait to meet everyone.

Jen

We will be there on the 7th!! Bought MVMCP tickets back in May!!!
Me, DH, DD11 and DS7.
That will be our very last night before we fly home the next day on the 8th!!
Wanted to end our 2 weeks vacation, Magically and Christmasy!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Are we meeting somewhere specific that night?

Originally posted by Bmwdsny
Are we meeting somewhere specific that night?

No specific plans to meet anywhere yet. I believe that some of the people who have replied on this thread are meeting at Chef Mickey's for dinner before MVMCP. Since they will most likely shuffle all of us to Tomorrowland prior to the start of the party, that seems like a logical place to meet. If anyone has any good ideas about when and where, let me know.

Mouseaholic (aka Cathy) posted an invite to watch Wishes with her and her friend Joan at the party this night. Joan was diagnoised with cancer last year days before Cathy headed to Disney last year. Joan is doing much better than expected, and Cathy is planning a trip with Joan this December. I was watching Wishes with Cathy last year during the party, and she told me it was her wish to bring Joan to see Wishes, and that's exactly what she is planning to do, so hopefully lots of us can plan on meeting Cathy and Joan at Wishes that night.

Click here to see Moseaholic's post

Just one question...
Do they still have Wishes on the nights of MVMCP?? I thought they don't, but maybe i am wrong...

I remembered back in 1997, they didn't t do SpectroMagic and fireworks on the MVMCP nights...

Maybe it has all change....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter