20041218-cruise-friends-memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo Hoo Barb - you got 2900! Only 100 away to 3000 (well 99 with this post :D )

Really wish I was going with you to the Philly meetings. Would love the see them in action. Give us details when you get back!
Have a safe trip!

Gail - I wasn't sure if I had already given you our info for main seating so I sent you an e-mail just to be sure!

This is going to be such fun!

I have sent a pm regarding late dinner. We don't have any one in particular we are wanting to sit with - don't really know everyone yet - but would like to sit in the DIS area. I have 2 boys 12 and 10 so if there is anyone with similar age kids who want to sit with us that would be great.

Angela

Actually, I'm going to Philly tomorrow night. Too bad we aren't going to be there the same day! Originally I was supposed to be there Mon-Wednesday, but it got moved.

Linda (videogal) I know that you can get things shipped to the Raddison, so if you stay there, you can mail it down from home then take it to the port with your luggage. Or if you want to break it into smaller things, I'd be more than willing to put a 5 pound bag in one of our suitcases. Just tell me the brand and we'll have it for you on the ship. That might work in case Cash eats less than normal on board? If you have an unopened bag you could still take it off board with you.

Mary, I'm surprised that you have new employees with the rocky outlook on the company. Is there maybe some light at the end of the tunnel?

And finally, I don't think I ever said WELCOME BACK! to Karyn. So I'm doing it now! Lisa

In case anyone is interested in the webcast of the stockholder's meeting tomorrow, here is the link:

March 3rd Annual Stockholders' Meeting Coverage
The 2004 Annual Stockholders' Meeting webcast will be available online. To access the webcast, please visit the official site (link below) on March 3rd at 9:55 a.m. EST. CNBC is also offering various news reports about the ongoing Disney news each day and will offer coverage from Philadelphia.
Full Story: http://disney.go.com/corporate/investors/events/presentations.html

Lisa too bad you are coming in to Philly tomorrow night.

Lisa - we are in a crazy mixied up time at work. Lots of work right now (and not enough people to do it), but in 2 months we could be dead slow again. We had to bring someone on so we did. I'm still looking at getting out and to something more stable, but the right job hasn't come along yet. Better to look while I still have one and can be picky.:D

Who knows it might pick up and I can stay and be happy. Right now I'm staying but not exactly happy. At least I'm paying the bills and at for the cruise so its not all bad!

Just a quick good morning and I'm off to work. I think the "beauty rest" did me some good.....I really do look more beautiful this morning princess: HA!

Lynda & Cash...we would be willing to pack kibble!! And to answer your other question, the early (main) seating usually has more small kids.

Angela, my two kids will be 14 & 11. 14 is DD and 11 is DS. I think they'd do well together.

Dee47 is kindly taking care of the late seating.....we don't know anyone on the cruise except our DIS friends here, so I think it's a great idea to sit together.

Everyone will be fighting over who gets to sit next to GaRry, but I'm picturing DW and DD on either side of him! They probably do it that way to keep him under control! ;)

Gotta run...busy day...end of the month books yuk yuk yuk.

Stacey

Stacey,

That would be great.
The thing my boys liked most about our last cruise was making so many friends.

Angela

Originally posted by justmestace
Everyone will be fighting over who gets to sit next to GaRry, but I'm picturing DW and DD on either side of him! They probably do it that way to keep him under control! ;)
Stacey
Stacey, I really think you and I should have the honors :crowded: :love1: That way his DW & DD can have a nice break from keeping him under control. That could be our Christmas present to them! :goodvibes

Lynda-we could pick up the dog food for you on the way to the ship. We leave Orlando at 10:30 a.m. on the 18th and we are taking Happy Limo. They are making a 15 minute grocery stop for us and we will be picking up some stuff, so I am sure adding in a big bag of dog food would be no big deal. There are 13 of us, so I'm sure I can get one of the boys to take care of.

Anyway, all I need is a reminder about 10-14 days out and we will be your dog food delivery service.

And....it will help us so we don't miss our golden retriever, Sebastian, as much. We just love dogs!

Linda

Hey Gail, we are on the main seating also. Well, 10 of us are. 3 of us are on wait list. Would like to sit in the same area of the dining room with all the main seaters, but am hoping that they will put a table of 13 together for our family.

Can we do something like that?

Linda

ARE YOU NUTS ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
D W and D D will most likly sit on the OTHER side of the room.
They have been around me WAAAAAY to much. The only time D W wants me around is at WINE DRINKING opps ( TASTING ) party. That way she gets one glass in each hand and I carry the other one.:hyper: :teeth: :hyper: :yo-yo:
D S on the other I think will be sitting with jordan, if he gets his way.:tongue: :tongue:

:wave2:
ALSO if you are not staying at the radision just send everything there under the name pirate: jilljill :wave: :wave:

gaRry

Linda - that would be so cool if your whole gang can be in the same area as the rest of us.

Originally posted by lneeley
Lynda-we could pick up the dog food for you on the way to the ship. We leave Orlando at 10:30 a.m. on the 18th and we are taking Happy Limo. I am sure adding in a big bag of dog food would be no big deal.

Anyway, all I need is a reminder about 10-14 days out and we will be your dog food delivery service.

And....it will help us so we don't miss our golden retriever, Sebastian, as much. We just love dogs!

Linda

WOW!!!
All those gray hairs over this are just melting away......
Cash says yes, yes and I thank you SO much for the offer!
We spent 2 weeks at WDW last month and I took cans of food....OOF! all that weight in my luggage! American Airlines gave me a real bad time over Cash's stuff being over my luggage limit ....even when I explained that it was a choice of his food/water dishes or my undies....

They were unimpressed......and incorrect...but I really think dry food will be a better option....less messy, for sure! I don't know if you feed your Goldie canned food but, after a lifetime of crunchies, I discovered Cash has lost the knack of munching wet food and that mouth gets really messy!
I will get back to you before the trip, I'm sure!
Thanks again,

::yes::

Lynda-Glad to help you with reducing those gray hairs, I am getting some of those myself! I did put a reminder in my calendar for Dec. 10th.

Sebastian eats the dry stuff, Eukanuba or Iams. We buy it at Sam's Club in bulk!

I'm sure this is a difficult process, hopefully they will get Cash a great "poop" place on the ship. I just can't see the room thing with a litter box!

Linda

Originally posted by lneeley
Hey Gail, we are on the main seating also. Well, 10 of us are. 3 of us are on wait list. Would like to sit in the same area of the dining room with all the main seaters, but am hoping that they will put a table of 13 together for our family.

Can we do something like that?

Linda

Linda, I will request that your table be in our area. I will need your first and last names and your cabin numbers.Iwill add it to the book that Ihave. I would appreciate it if you could e mail it to me at gail17@optonline.net thanks.

If anyone else is intrested in early dining seatring with us please e mail me at the above e mail with your names first and last and cabin number. It makes it eaiser for me to keep track of everyone Since it is still so far away I have made a book for early dining and the brunch.
Thank You. Talk to you all later-Gail

Originally posted by dee47
Maybe I should start talking to myself to push the msg count up again?

Boy I know what you mean about talking to yourself...I did the best I could (owing to fatigued brain cells) to push the number up last night and early this A.M. It is tough to come up with a profound discussion when everyone else has gone to bed...Cash sure was no help......He nodded off after dinner....:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I just discovered a pretty interesting article in the AAA magazine about St. Thomas going accessible with lift-equipped sight-seeing trolleys and a Dive Center that offers an accessible SCUBA program... YAYYYY... However, we'll be in St. Thomas on Christmas Day.....Hmmm, Anyone ever find out for sure if the island is shutting down for holiday celebrations? I seem to remember the question coming up before. Mutter, mutter...maybe it was on a different board...:confused: :confused: :confused:
I'd like to do something off-ship somewhere and it would be great to find something that's easy to get to, that's for sure...

By the way, I'm a native west-coaster, myself...Pasadena to San Diego to Bellingham to Cupertino (near San Jose) but Cash is pure Texas...::yes::

Videogal.......I was wondering the same thing about Christmas day?
How do we find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter