20050514..May 14, 2005...Official Check in Disney's 1st 14 Day thru Panama Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, We'll be there!

Cat. 9 gurantee so not sure what cabin yet.

DF (Fiance) DD 15 will be turning 16 during the cruise and myself.

This will be my DD's second DCL cruise....3rd and my DF's 2nd.

Can' wait!
:bounce:
But first I am concentrating on our OKW/Wonder Cruise in 33 days!
:sunny:

Vicki

Thanks Jeff, I have PM'd you all our info.

I am so excited now that the dust has settled. Yesterday was a very stressful day!

Hygiene 99-we are in 6055, and the rest of our family is in 6067, 6069, and 6071, so we are just down the hall.

Can't wait to get on the ship!

Linda

Originally posted by seaulater
Thanks Jeff, I have PM'd you all our info.

I am so excited now that the dust has settled. Yesterday was a very stressful day!

Hygiene 99-we are in 6055, and the rest of our family is in 6067, 6069, and 6071, so we are just down the hall.

Can't wait to get on the ship!

Linda

Looks like deck 6 is the DIS deck. I've also added a DIS events listing. Again, e-mail or PM me to get on it. *PLEASE* don't e-mail anything that is small or informal or that you don't want the world to know about.

If you wan't to hold a DIS shuffleboard event, by all means, post it on my list. If you want another group for high tea, just post here.

This'll be our 3rd Disney cruise, but 1st with a little one (she'll be 1)! :crazy2:

We're haulin' the in-laws along with us again, but we weren't able to get adjoining rooms like last time. They were able to get their old room (6566), but we couldn't get back into ours (6564). Anyway, we're "stuck" in 6090 for the time being. Dreams is looking into getting us closer to them.

Anyway, glad to see so many people going! With so many days at sea, there'll definately be time for a proper DIS party!!!

- Jim

P.S. Pete - it'll be good to see you again!!! :teeth:

Originally posted by Psiklops
This'll be our 3rd Disney cruise, but 1st with a little one (she'll be 1)! :crazy2:

We're haulin' the in-laws along with us again, but we weren't able to get adjoining rooms like last time. They were able to get their old room (6566), but we couldn't get back into ours (6564). Anyway, we're "stuck" in 6090 for the time being. Dreams is looking into getting us closer to them.

Anyway, glad to see so many people going! With so many days at sea, there'll definately be time for a proper DIS party!!!

- Jim

P.S. Pete - it'll be good to see you again!!! :teeth:

even MORE people on Deck 6. I get the feeling that its going to be a LOT of fun. So far 3 groups on the website officially, and I'm sure I'll get everyone else there soon enough.

I'm heading home from work to go try some more stuff with it, but right now I'm happy :)

Hi! I'm new here - just wanted to check in. I booked online yesterday, and got a Category 11.

I'll be traveling with my daughter (she'll be 7 by next May), and we're both really excited. This is our first cruise ever!
princess: :boat:

Welcome jindiesel! We are excited to have you on board! Since you are in a cat. 11 are you on deck 6 also?

This is just going to be so much fun!

Linda

:wave2:

Thanks for the welcome, Linda! I am not sure what my cabin number is yet.

It IS going to be a lot fun....this is going to be a long year!

:thumbsup2 $525.00 total :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

September 17, 2006 - 11 Night Southern Caribbean - Disney Wonder
1/14/07 4 Night Wonder with 4 kids
11 night Med cruise, May 26, 2007.

My Dad (WRH3MD), Mom (Debbie H), my brother (WRH4), and I booked the last cat 4 room today! Can't wait! My brother is willing to forgo college graduation to go which is the day we embark! He said this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and refuses to miss it. We are experienced Disney Cruisers and absolutely can't miss an opportunity to do this! We were upset because we couldn't score a 7 day cruise next summer, so we settled for a 4 day on Wonder for June. Normally, my parents, brother, and I go on the cruise every year, but we like to have reunions on the boat with the family (which other than us is really only my sister and brother-in-law). My sister is expecting and is due around November, so we wanted to have "Baby's first cruise" and booked it for June 2005. Then we heard of the FL-CA repositioning and we had to go! This cruise is going to be one to remember! My brother's college graduation, my 19th birthday (May 25th), and my parent's 30th anniversary! We are also crusing the Magic this summer June 19-26!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

-Lindsey

Congrats you lucky sea dogs. I called DVC this AM to see if we could use our points and alas reservations with DVC points are not available yet. We will be calling later (June 14, 2004) to hopefully get a booking. If not we are off to Tanzania as planned. We hope to be joining you folks. It would be great to see Peter and Jen again.

With finger crossed....

Originally posted by Hygiene99
we are going to transfer our Reservation to costco travel and save 10 % off of the 3521.78 bringing our rate down to $3169.00
How do you transfer your reservation to Costco Travel? I'm a Costco member, and I'd love to be able to save 10%!!

Call Costco travel (you can go to Costco.com and get the toll free number), I called today. we are in a category 11, so the savings is $120 per stateroom from the original price we booked with DCL. The only difference is that you have to have your cruise paid 90 days in advance instead of 60. Before rolling over, check with Small World Travel, DU, All Seasons, they are all giving rebates and/or stateroom credits just to get you to roll over your reservation from DCL to them. I have a contact who has been wonderful to work with yesterday and today at Small World Travel. If you want the number I can get if for you. I just told everyone what I had, the price, and asked them what they could do for me.

::MickeyMo

Oh, and by the way welcome aboard to all our new board members!!!! We are going to have so much fun between now and May 14, 2005!

Linda

Robin, by virtue of being on the DIS boards, we'll make you an honorary "Deck 6" member :)

We'll have somebody stomp on the floor when it's time for one of our DIS meets :teeth:

- Jim

Originally posted by moocow35
Jim,

Thanks! This will be our 6th Disney cruise, and just because of timing I'm on a lower deck than I ever have been. I'm "honored" to be a "deck 6" member:teeth: (wonder if a DIS'er will be directly above me?) LOL

I can hardly wait!

Robin

Actually the current breakdown of people who have sent me info is

Deck 6 - 5 rooms
Deck 7 - 2 rooms
Deck 8 - 1 Room

plus two cat 11 gty's

I know there are a few other deck 6's who haven't sent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter