2006 Disney Christmas Pin Exchange

julia & nicks mom

<font color=darkorchid>Bad influence on the Tag Fa
Sign-ups are now going on for the Disney Christmas Pin Exchange.

As we decided during the last exchange - please wrap your pins for Christmas and we will all open our pins on Christmas Day and then post what we got! This way we will all have an extra present on Christmas Day

Sign ups will last until November 28, and the mail by date is December 10. Please only sign up if you are able to mail by the send by date. If you are interested, please pm me the following info.

Name:
Address:
Number of Exchanges you want to do:
Elf-Yes or No:
Characters - Likes and Dislikes- or any specific pin interests:
Email Address:
will you ship internationally: Canada or oversees

*If your child is participating, then please list their gender and age. If there are 5 or more children participating, there will be a kids group, if not, they will be put together with the adults

The exchange will be for two pins - they do not have to be new but they do have to be in good condition!

My pins will go out early, as I will be in Disney :banana: on the 10th. You have my info.

I did not get in on the last one, but I will this time. PM on the way!

Hi! Forgive my ignorance but...what do you mean by: Elf-Yes or No? Also, it's 2 pins I would sending out, is that right? And, final question...does the pin have to be Christmas themed?

Thanks!

Ooh! A pin exchange that I can participate in. I've sent my pm. I'll be at Disney from Dec. 1-5 so will be able to look for just the right pins.

An elf is a person who will send out another exchange in the event that someone doesn't follow through.

Yes you will send 2 pins, they don't have to be new, but they must be in good condition.

They do not have to be Christmas themed. You are just to wrap them in Christmas wrap.

got2lovedisney said:
Hi! Forgive my ignorance but...what do you mean by: Elf-Yes or No? Also, it's 2 pins I would sending out, is that right? And, final question...does the pin have to be Christmas themed?

Thanks!

Ok I sent my info.

I'm visting Eeyore starting Nov 27 so I sent Julia and nicks mom add. info as agreed prior.
I will check with DH if he's in or not.

:stitch: :simba:

Kate I hope you have more sign-ups than what is posted here.

I hope all is going ok for everyone. It snowed here and I am not ready for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter